• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
Years
  • Seen Mar 16, 2011
Requesting: female Snivy/Servine/Serperior with Contrary

Offering: Bagon with decent IVs (22/x/20/31/30/14), Hydro Pump and Draco Meteor; we could also work something out, if what I'm offering doesn't satisfy you (PM me).

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
Years
I'm looking for a Victini, any Nature.

I can offer a Pokemon with active PokeRUS and a PP Up :< VM me if interested

KingGrimmjow

Dragon Master
Years
Looking for a Bagon

im not sure how this system works this is my first time using these forums and trading over wifi... but i need a bagon and im not sure what ppl want in return so offer? ...iguess?

Years
LF: petilil and rufflet

OF: cottonee and gothorita

also i am looking for a thunderous, if you have one just PM and i will tell you my offers

I HAVE POKERUS!!!!!!!!!

junior403

The Show Must Go On...
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 17, 2014
Looking for: any pokemon with a QUALOT and TAMATO berry.
Offering: Johto and Kanto starters.

Send me a pm if you can help

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 19, 2011
LF: Snorlax (or Munchlax), Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Charmander, Gengar.

OF: Not much, but I'll do my best to make a fair trade.

Thanks.

Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2015
Looking for: Timid Synchronizer (Munna or Elgyem)
Offering: Modest, Jolly, or Bold Synchronizer, Oshawott, Vullaby, Gothita, Gothorita

PM me!

Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2011
Hey I have been playing Pokemon White and I would do anything to get a pikachu in my game!!!! Does anyone have one they could trade me? (Please no Hacks I just want a legit pikachu I miss the little guy) Please If you have one name a pokemon and if I dont have it I will get one for you I dont have access to the older games

Neizue

B&W Completer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 25, 2011
Giving Zekrom for an Eevee (F)

Well here's the thing. I want an Eevee!!! D:< so i'm willing to trade my newly captured Zekrom for it.

Zekrom Lv. 58 (last time recorded)
Attacks:
Dragon Breath 20/20
Dragon Claw 15/15
Zen Headbutt 15/15
Fusion Bolt 8/8 <--- Origally had 5/5 but i used a few PP UP's

Item: Dragon Fang (Boosts dragon type moves)

I prefer a female Eevee. If you have a lvl 40+ Glaceon that will also do :D

My friend code is 3525 1344 0795

Ty! Let me know if you need any additional information.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 8, 2011
hello, i'm starting to breed eevees im my pokemon white, so if you want one and have something to offer (i would like pokemon fron 1-4 gen as bagon, trapinch, elekid, magby etc.. in order to complete my national dex) PM/VM with your offer.

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
Years
Looking for Reshiram, Tornadus
Offering a large variety of synchronizers including adamant and modest, pokerus, masterball, deino, 5 gen starters, ditto, white exclusives and a variety of evolution stones.

Elite Four Lucian

Elite Four - Psychic User
Years
Masterballs Needed

Hey Guys, can someone spare some extra Masterballs on there black or white, I will give somthing I don't have much on my Black, but ya, let me know if u have any.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
I'm looking for some sort of synchronizer for myself, such as Munna or Elgyem with either a Bold or Calm Nature, and maybe some white exclusives, such as Solosis.
For these, I'd be willing to give away my dear Whimsicott (Black exclusive) or something else, so you can just ask.

Pwnyta Jockey

Bees Hate You, Pwnyta!
Years
pokemon black

would like a quick trade for:

evolving shelmet
evolving karrablast

friend code in signature. can offer common stuf from black version, even tynamo and deino.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back