• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Help Request] Discord

Years
  • I am wondering if i could post a chatlink for a roleplay in the RP theatre.I am looking for sign ups and i just wonder if i could make a post and send the links through PMs

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    You'll want to make your roleplay first. You can include an invite link to your Discord server in the RP thread, or send it privately to people who sign up.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I am wondering if i could post a chatlink for a roleplay in the RP theatre.I am looking for sign ups and i just wonder if i could make a post and send the links through PMs
    So basically, you want to host an instant-messaging RP on your own Discord server but recruit members from our forums? In general we'd like to focus on hosting RPs on this site rather than leading them away. However, since it's just one RP (a PMD one, if I understood your other thread correctly?) and not another RP site, I guess it wouldn't be any harm. Thank you for asking first (:

You could use this thread to recruit some people. The Roleplay Casting area is reserved for RPs that are hosted on our forums or at least on our Discord server (but you are welcome to get a RP-channel on our server instead of your own, of course).

Years
  • You'll want to make your roleplay first. You can include an invite link to your Discord server in the RP thread, or send it privately to people who sign up.

Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers said:
    So basically, you want to host an instant-messaging RP on your own Discord server but recruit members from our forums? In general we'd like to focus on hosting RPs on this site rather than leading them away. However, since it's just one RP (a PMD one, if I understood your other thread correctly?) and not another RP site, I guess it wouldn't be any harm. Thank you for asking first (:

You could use this thread to recruit some people. The Roleplay Casting area is reserved for RPs that are hosted on our forums or at least on our Discord server (but you are welcome to get a RP-channel on our server instead of your own, of course).

Ok,thank you for answering,i was just curious if i could actually post a Discord link here.

Also,the thing is,i don't know if people would come to the roleplay theatre to search for roleplays.Well,in fact,i actually don't know.

Last edited:
    Back