• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm Glad to Be Back!

RK9

Pokémon Professor
Years
  • Seen Oct 21, 2013
Hello again, PokéCommunity members!

I'm sorry I haven't been present on the site for a while, I had some rather unfortunate things happen over the course of the last few months.

In July my Mother passed away, and since then my life has been quite hectic- however things are starting to finally go in the right direction.

I am super excited about Pokémon X and Y, having pre-ordered Y a few months ago. The games are going to be rather different and will take some getting used to, however I'm glad Pokémon is finally getting some of the technical updates it is so overdue for; such as diagonal movement. :)

I am looking forward to speaking with you all on the forums once more, and discussing something I truly love: Pokémon.

See you on the forums, and thanks for reading,
RK9

Years
Hi again RK9, welcome back!

I understand if you've been gone for ages, a death in the family can heavily impact on you and I've been having personal problems of my own lately so I understand how you feel. But yeah at least I'm glad you're back now and only one month until Pokemon X and Y come out! There's been loads of new info leaked lately, so you should pop over to the X/Y board to discuss them. And you can get both a Kalos starter and Kanto starter in the game which is awesome.

Anyways, I'm sure you can fit in once again and don't hesitate to ask staff if you have questions or just leave me a visitor message if you need a friend. Have fun being active here again RK9 and I hope to see you around!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I'm terribly sorry about your mother. I know how awful you must have felt. I send you my condolences and I hope you are doing alright after her passing. But I am glad you are doing just fine right now, and that you are staying strong. :)

Welcome back, though! Life can kick you in the butt sometimes and it can kick hard. It's great to see you back again, because we're almost at the end of speculation of X&Y, and for me, I'm really excited for the games! PC has changed a bit since you left, so it's probably best to read the rules again if you need a refresher, and don't hesitate to ask questions if you aren't familiar with some things. :3

See you around!

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Awww man that's so rough. I'm sorry you lost your mom. :( I lost my mom when I was 8 and it was hard on me. I still think of her from time to time Also lost both of my grandmas and uncles so i know how you feel and what you're going through.Anyway, welcome back RK9!

Life does things like that and gets in our way and it's hearing you can forget all of that and come back here. I remember you well and actually remember greeting you too! If you ever need a person to talk, I'm here. Just VM or PM me anytime. I'm very excited for X and Y too myself. With all the new pouring in lately , it's hard not to. And we have the October CoroCoro coming out soon which will have even more information. The sooner the scans are leaked the better is what I say. :D

But anyway, glad to be seeing you post again! See you around!

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
Oh hey there! ^^ It's awesome that you are once again active! It's always awesome when people return. :D Well, welcome to PC once again! xD I see! I'm super hyped about X & Y too. If you want to talk about X & Y, etc you should visit the Pokémon X & Pokémon Y section! I'm sure you'll love it there. Also, feel free to explore different parts of PC too! You might find a section that you'll find an intrest too. I LOVE the fact that you can diagonally walk! It's so awesome, right? Also, the Mega Evolutions! They seem quite good too! Do you like them? ~

I'm sorry about what has happened recently in your life; it must be really difficult for you at this time of the stage. Hopefully, you'll feel better in a while. Someone close to me died quite recently, and I was really disheartened by it. So I know exactly how you feel. If you ever want to talk to me, please drop a VM on my profile! I'll also send you a request! Have fun, haha; xD

~Enjoy PC!

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Welcome back RK9,

I'm really sorry to hear about your mother :( I can't imagine how I would feel if that happened. I hope you'll feel better. It's nice to see you decided to come back to PC :) I hope you'll enjoy it here again.

RK9

Pokémon Professor
Years
  • Seen Oct 21, 2013
Thank you all for your kinds words. :)

It has been hard dealing with this loss but I know that whatever doesn't kill me will only make me more ready to face what life will throw at me next. :)

Pokémon X and Y sure do look more and more amazing with each passing news update. I can't wait for this month to pass by so I can be one of the first to play one of these amazing games! :)

I look forward to seeing you all on the forums and, once again, thanks for your kind words. :)

~RK9

Back