• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Looking for help learning Extreme Speed? ...and pokerus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2022
    Don't want much do I?! :)

I am looking for someone who would be willing to take my Arcanine, teach it Extreme Speed and then trade it back. Also I am looking for someone who would pass along the pokerus virus if possible. Please let me know what you would like in return as I have plenty to trade on my X game but not much on this one.

Katchelina

"...I hope a gentle light of hope will remain."
    Years
  • Arcanine learns extremespeed at level 34 and Growlithe does not learn extremespeed.
    You need to evolve growlithe and use a heart scale at the move relearner to teach arcanine extremespeed.

If you dont have any heart scales I can tell you ways to get them, trade you one, or I can teach it extremespeed for you if you evolve your growlithe and trade it over.

Someone already offered but I also can give your pokemon pokerus for you or give you a pokemon with the virus.

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2022
    Arcanine learns extremespeed at level 34 and Growlithe does not learn extremespeed.
    You need to evolve growlithe and use a heart scale at the move relearner to teach arcanine extremespeed.

If you dont have any heart scales I can tell you ways to get them, trade you one, or I can teach it extremespeed for you if you evolve your growlithe and trade it over.

Someone already offered but I also can give your pokemon pokerus for you or give you a pokemon with the virus.

If you could tell me how to get the heartscales that would be great, thank you. What can I trade you for the pokerus?

Katchelina

"...I hope a gentle light of hope will remain."
    Years
  • Are you playing XY or Oras? There are some heartscales on the routes in bith games.
    Alternatively you can use thief, covet, or switcheroo on luvdisc which you can get with the old rod in both sets of games.

Just give me a filler pokemon.
    I'll go get a pokemon I don't need and get it infected with pokerus for you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back