• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New! Favourite Pokemon

Nauei

Pokémon Trainer
Years
  • Hey guys I am a newbie to the forums and decided to introduce myself with my favourite Pokemon team :)

Tyranitar
    Charizard
    Gengar
    Milotic
    Garchomp
    Jolteon

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Hey there, welcome to PC! I can't say I share any of your favs- and I feel like a team is incomplete without Crobat! :D So, what spiked your interest in PC? Just looking for a community to hang out at?

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Hi Nauei, welcome to PC! Jolteon is one of my favourite pokemon too. I haven't used most of the pokemon that you've mentioned but I've always thought that Gengar would be super cool to use. What do you like about each of those Pokemon, out of curiosity?

Anyway, have fun on PC! I'll see you around. :>

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • tumblr_inline_n1whxxgzi91qfqvym.gif

Oooh, kudos on loving Milotic too! It's my personal favourite Pokemon! I kinda like the others you've listed as well. <33

tumblr_inline_n1whvhdtx31qfqvym.gif

Nice to have you aboard with us! Fantastic on meeting you! Hopefully we'll see you around the forums sometime as we have a ton of things to do here! I also hope you'll share the excitement of Sun and Moon with us as well! If you have any questions about the forum, feel free to ask! See you again!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hey guys I am a newbie to the forums and decided to introduce myself with my favourite Pokemon team :)

Tyranitar
    Charizard
    Gengar
    Milotic
    Garchomp
    Jolteon
    Hi Newbie c: You'll be a regular in no time I'm sure! Your team looks pretty cool; I'm partial to Charizard, Gengar and Jolteon myself <3

Years
  • Ahahahah! Welcome! I hereby introduce myself and pass myself off as a senior *cough* day *cough* member on the forum. I'm sure we'll be fast friends, so long as you like music and oxygen. Pokemon are fine and all but... music. Hm? Oh, and oxygen, yes, yes....

Back