• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2015
    Hello I'm new, and my name's UmbreMon.

I've only recently got back into Pokemon. I had played Firered, Ruby, Emerald, Pearl, Platinum and finally HeartGold.
    I started playing Black a week ago but got bored quickly, instead I'm now playing SoulSilver and finding it really enjoyable.

Umbreon is my favorite Pokemon. :t197:

My team so far, just got my third badge:
    Hootoot - Level 17
    Gastly - Level 18
    Flaaffy - Level 18
    Croconaw - Level 23
    Abra - Level 10 [yet to train this kid]
    Kenya the stolen Spearow [stole him cuz i can]

I'm gonna replace Kenya the stolen Spearow with an Eevee and ultimately an Umbreon.

Illusi0ns

Jay-Red
    Years
  • Hey there UmbreMon! Glad to here that another person loves umbreon (i think its the coolest pokemon). I've recently got back into pokemon too! Emerald was my favorite game so I love these remakes! I would a gladly give any help to you if you ever need it! (Besides fellow umbreon lovers need to stick together!!!) If you would like to add me my FC is 3110-6900-4531 IGN is Jared, I can add you back!

Years
  • I do admit Umbreon is a fan fave, and that's due to the striking boldness with its design. I kinda like some of the other Eeveelutions better, but it's not too bad. Anyways, welcome aboard UmbreMon!

Based on what you mentioned, I assume you're a Johto fan? I know that I'm not into the older generations as much as I used to but they still hold memories for other Pokemon fans who were introduced to Pokemon during that era. Of the Johto remakes, SoulSilver was the one I played as well so yeah guess that's something we got in common.

There's tons of things to do here so hopefully you can settle in and make some new friends as well, and if you ever need assistance do contact a staff member. I'll see you later okay!

Years
  • Hiya UmbreMon! You're in an awesome place, welcome to PC. [:

HG/SS are lovely, I started an unevolved challenge on my HeartGold some years ago but still can't beat Clair. Maybe it'll happen in.. a few years oops. She's just too difficult and I get my behind handed to me each time. Enjoy your time discussing the wonderful Pokemon with us and be sure to ask if you need anything! ♥

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2015
    Thanks for the welcomes, guys.

My favorite region would have to be Hoenn in Pokemon Emerald, due to the sheer hours I played on it as a kid. Though my favorite game so far out of the ones I've played would have to be HeartGold/SoulSilver, closely followed Platinum and Emerald. The large amount of Pokemon and the fact you could travel to two regions sealed the deal for me.

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2021
    Welcome UmbreMon! (cool pun). SoulSilver was always my second favourite game, so good choice. I tend to play emulators now, as I don't bring my DS Lite out. So I'm really going to be part of the Kanto, Johto & Hoenn crowd until Platinum Red is finished.

So yeah, welcome :D

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2015
    Unfortunately I'm now onto emulators too. In the period I didn't play Pokemon I sold my DS Lite -- I'm now wanting to play but lack a console, aside from ROMs. I'm looking into some of those hacked ROMs after I finish SoulSilver, ultimately waiting for a 3DS emulator off X/Y and OR/AS.

Back