• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Well Hello There!

Years
  • Hi everyone accidently stumbled across this site which looks great! I have been a pokemon fan for years starting with the original series and feel it's gotten better and better (but you can't beat the original 150 in my eyes!) Looking forward to having a look around the place anyway. I also saw the challenge section which I am thinking of posting in right away!

Also could someone tell me why my signature isn't showing or how to get it showing? Thanks.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    Welcome to PC, ShinySquirtle! The Challenge section is definitely a lot of fun to post in, and there's always a new idea for a challenge to keep the games fresh. Especially for long-time players like you and me. I started with the originals too, and will always have a soft spot in my heart for the first 150.

When you're posting, are you sure you have the "Show My Signature" check-box checked? You also might have made your posts before you made a signature, so it won't show except for on new posts. (And just double-check to make sure that you have the option to show signatures all over the forum.)

Enjoy your time around PC!

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
  • Welcome to the board! You'll fit in well with the abundant amount of "genwunners" here :pink_tongue: I'm a fan of Gen I and Gen II, although because Gen II also includes Gen I exploration, it's my favourite of the series. Eevee's my favourite Pokémon, though!

Hope you have fun :pink_nod: Lots of Challenges here. I like the Nuzlocke, Wedlocke and Mono-Type challenges myself, but I'm far too busy to play Pokémon at the moment :pink_tongue:

Hope to see you around :pink_nod:

Years
  • Ahh great to have you here Squirtle! I can easily you're one of the fans of the "classic" era of Pokemon, they do have their place in every fan, even if they're not a true Kanto fan themselves.

As Belldandy and Astinus mentioned earlier, the Challenges section has lots of great new ways you can play your games so check out the various threads floating around and see what grabs your attention. There's also areas discussing the Pokemon games as well so take your time to explore and get involved in all the discussion!

I'll be sure to catch you around the forums and if you ever need anything, don't hesitate to leave myself a visitor message if you ever want someone to talk to.

Years
  • Thanks very much guys. I'm just on a run through of Omega Ruby at the minute but once I've finished that I'm going to be straight on the challenge section!

Years
  • Hey Squirtle and welcome. Hope you can get a good experience here. Also the challenges aren't the only cool place to go. I'm kinda lookin into the role play corner myself. Anyway it's great to see ya.

Years
  • OR/AS are amazing and I'm really glad you're into them! Probably my favorite main series in the franchise to date, though the originals are fantastic too, yeah. I've replayed them more times than I can count aha. Late but welcome, Squirtle. <3

Have a blast diving into challenges and be sure to stick - we'd love to have you.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2015
    ER MER GERD I love your signature and a late welcome to you Shiny~ Or Squirtle.. Which do you prefer? And Squirtle is my favorite :3

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2015
    You do~!? YAY! :3 And I love all water Pokemon really :3 And sure thing! It will probably be random which one I pick, Based on mood or how Hyper I am x3

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Ah, I remember the Pokerap that showcased the 150 pokemon! THAT was awesome, haha. I've been a fan since the beginning of the games too; it's cool meeting another fan of the games! I'm Dragon; it's nice to have you here on the forums good buddy~! ♥

I do hope you enjoy your stay! If there's anything I can help you with or if ya' just want to chat sometime, feel free to poke me via PM! Have a wonderful time. ^^

Back