• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ALL YOUR POKEMON SHALL BELONG TO MY INTRODUCTION THREAD!

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2015
    Hello there, The name is DrumminBeatz but you can call me Beatz and I am here to make friends, play and trade Pokemon and all around have a great time getting to know all of you as well ^_^

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
    Years
  • Gimme my pokemon back or I kill destroy exterminate politely take them back. :D

Welcome to PC! You'll love it here my new friend, you can call me Mimi if you'd like :D
    I'd be happy to be your friend.

Years
  • Hahaha, stupid internet memes are so funny at times. Even if some people don't like them, i'm not one of them. :P

But welcome to the forum. Care to talk a bit about what Pokémon you like more than others, or which games you're mostly into?

Years
  • I admit the title did make me laugh, but that's because I'm naturally a funny person myself. Anyhow, welcome aboard Beatz!

The Trade Corner section should definitely be the place you'll want to go for all your trading needs, and there's lots of dedicated breeders who are happy to lend their services to you. You can also start a trade shop, discuss various aspects of the world of trading, and also leave reviews and look up shiny values.

Everyone around here is always happy to be your new friends, myself included, so yeah feel free to hit me up with a visitor message or friend request anytime. Have fun here okay and I'll see ya!

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2015
    Thank you all so much for the welcome, I am really glad you all liked my title :3 I already feel really loved ^_^

Years
  • Huge welcome to PokeCommunity, Beatz. :D You do seem pretty sweet so I'm sure you'll fit in nicely. If you'd like to chat you're more than welcome to shoot me a message so do so anytime. Otherwise have an amazing experience and we'll be hoping you stick around. n~n

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2015
    Huge welcome to PokeCommunity, Beatz. :D You do seem pretty sweet so I'm sure you'll fit in nicely. If you'd like to chat you're more than welcome to shoot me a message so do so anytime. Otherwise have an amazing experience and we'll be hoping you stick around. n~n

The fact you're all so nice is making me want to stay around :3 Glad I met some friendly people here :)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Makin' new buds is what we're all about! Welcome to PC; You've certainly come to the right place! ♥ I'm Dragon, nice to meet you~ And oh goodness, your avatar is just too cute!

I hope you enjoy yourself here - don't be shy and feel free to PM me if you ever need assistance or want to chat! Have lots of fun~

Back