• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Highschool 2.0

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Highschool 2.0

Introduction:
School for many is coming to an end. Some of us will be graduating high school or college in the coming weeks. So why not take a challenge based off of the people you hung around during your school years. Try not to take offense to some of the typings, I have hung out with most of these types of people so don't make a big deal where a big deal is not needed to be made.

Note:
If you can think of any more stereotypes, feel free to suggest them and I'll make a decision as to whether or not they should be added to the list.

Rules:
1. You may only pick 4 stereotypes to befriend and then chose the stereotype that best represents you
2. The stereotypes you befriend will play a role on items you can both buy and use (which I'll tell you upon sign-up)
3. You may only have 5 Pokemon at a time. HM slaves are included in this number
4. No hacking but trading is allowed.
5. No daycare

Stereotypes:

Religious – Psychic

The unnoticed – Normal

Leeches – Bug/Poison

Prep – Fire type

Nerd – Psychic type

Jock – Fighting type

Gamer – Steel type

Emo – Must learn a Dark type move and HM Cut

Hood rat/ wannabe gangster – Normal type and a dark or fighting type move

Punk – Pokemon that the bad guys of your region use

Homosexual – Fairy type

Goth – Dark type

Hipster – Gen 1 pokemon only (not legendary though)

Scene – Bright colors or Electric type

Potheads/Stoners – Grass type, Rock type, or must have Base speed stat under 60*

The one that doesn't fit in – Legendary/Dragon

Dropout – Must learn Rest and Snore

Loner – Ghost type

The girls that get around – Ditto or any female pokemon

The guy everyone wants - Ditto or any male pokemon

End Game:

G/S/C/HG/SS – Red
All others – first time Hall of Fame

Username:
Game:
Stereotypes:

Challengers
Spoiler:

Champions
Spoiler:

My signup

Username: O'aka XXIII
Game: Silver
Stereotypes: Loner (me), Prep, Nerd, Jock, and Emo

This might help a bit for stoners *http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Pokémon_by_base_stats_(Generation_VI-present)*

Last edited:
Reactions: Tek
Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2019
Now, I'm not trying any of this, (yet) but I do have a suggestion for a stereotype:

Antisocial/Jerk - must have a Dark-type move with base Speed over 60.

I have a friend who has a friend who fits this stereotype, which gave me the above suggestion. (she's so darn fast x_x)

PinkOmnimon

Alpha and Omega
Years
Maybe like some stereotype to do with fat people? With a weight requirement or a pokedex entry that makes them sound fat.

Also, signing up.

Name: PinkOmnimon
Game: Diamond
types: Stoner (me), Scene, Emo, Prep, Hood rat

Back