• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fan Club

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 2, 2013
They just call them bits, far as I know. Thick gold coins.

Years
Agreed. Too quiet. So, let's have some more pony video games! Form the maker of that SMB2 hack I posted earlier, it's Super Fluttershy Land 2!

I could go on, but it'd be spam. All I need now is Pony SMB3 and I can die a happy man.

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
Years
They're called bits, yeah. xD;
Anyway! It's a bit too quiet around here for my liking. :(
So have two short bits from Season 2.
When I say short, I ain't kidding. xDD;;

In the Celestia scene, there are 4 ponies with her, Twilight and Rainbow are not there (or they are directly behind Celestia. Also Celestia's expression = WIN!

Also Twilight's eyes are different in the other scene.
Season 1
TwilightSparkle.jpg

Season 2
Capture.PNG

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
It doesn't look too different to me, to be honest. Their facial expressions are well known for changing a lot, including their eyes. But that's just my thoughts. xD;
Anyway...

Tons of new Season 2 information!

It's been confirmed that the first couple episodes of Season 2 will also be a two parter.
Also, the airing date on the HUB is September 17th. Time TBA.

Episode 1: The Return of Harmony
Air Date: September 17th
Spoilered Synopsis:
Spoiler:

Equestria Daily's got their countdown banner ready, too. xD;
So, guys. Thoughts?

Oh, and also. Has anybody seen this person's videos? They're awesome.

Last edited:

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
It sounds like, to me, the mane 6 have to re-acquire their Element of Harmony. Maybe because it's been so long since they defeated Nightmare Moon, they end up forgetting what made them special.

I don't know really...

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years
How do you join up? I just got back on here after a year and half leave.
I like Rainbow Dash and Apple Jack, so yeah.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
You're in! It would be awesome if you could answer those questions on the OP, though. Just so we know a little more about you. xD;
Welcome to the club!

Cura

Years
Oh... My apologies. I'll gladly fill that out now.

- Favorite Episode: Applebuck Season

- Favorite Main Pony: Rainbow Dash
- Favorite Side Pony: Applejack
( It's actually quite hard to choose between the two... )

- About Me: Me? There is really not much to know. I'm not too memorable...
I'm an hobby artist that draws anime and mangas, recently tried to draw ponies and doing well at it. I'm also a Pokemon hacker and fan of that. Great at scripting work and stuff. I got accounts on deviantart, pkmnhackersonline and here. I've been a brony for a long time, but never when publicly with it, until the huge internet movement towards liking the show. I just felt like people wouldn't understand why I like it, but I'm happy that there are others who like the show, too. Still, thank you for welcoming me to the club here.

Oh by the way. Here's something I found recently, too.

Last edited:

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
We went through this with anotherpony person, I think.

Any pony that helped Twilight Sparkle find the Elements of Harmony is not a side pony. (Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Fluttershy and Applejack are all "mane" ponies, referred to as the "Mane 6".)

Cura

Years
We went through this with anotherpony person, I think.

Any pony that helped Twilight Sparkle find the Elements of Harmony is not a side pony. (Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Fluttershy and Applejack are all "mane" ponies, referred to as the "Mane 6".)

I'm glad some people agree.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
Side ponies are ponies like Derpy Hooves, the Wonderbolts. Some people consider the CMC to be side ponies, whereas others consider them to apart of the "Mane 6".

A "side pony" depends on a person's view of the character(s).

Cura

Years
Side ponies are ponies like Derpy Hooves, the Wonderbolts. Some people consider the CMC to be side ponies, whereas others consider them to apart of the "Mane 6".

A "side pony" depends on a person's view of the character(s).

Oh... whoops. *facepalm'd*
I guess my side pony is Derpy...

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
Actually, a side pony is a pony that had a minor role in the show. e.g. Applebloom, Zecora, Big Mac, etc.
Ponies like Derpy, Octavia, Vinyl, Dr. Whooves, etc. are Background ponies. o3o

It doesn't matter. Derpy's pretty awesome. xDD;;

I actually went to the Melbourne Brony Meetup yesterday. It was awesome. We were going around with a sign that read, "Free hugs!" and yeah. We asking people to hold the sign, and stuff. Alot more happened, but overall it was awesome.

Anyway! Topic question.
What are your honest thoughts about the Season 2 Pilot episodes so far?

Also, the MLP DVDs are rumoured to be released in October, this year.
Sooo, another question.

If given the choice, would you buy any MLP:FiM DVDs?

Cura

Years
Anyway! Topic question.

Just the idea of thinking about this is making my brain hurt. There is just so many possible episodes to be created in Season 2. I'm just waiting for the new season to start. :D

Yup. I'd love to buy the DVD.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years

Anyway! Topic question.

Also, the MLP DVDs are rumoured to be released in October, this year.
Sooo, another question.

I would put some serious consideration into buying the MLP:FiM DVD's. I'm also intrigued at the Season 2 pilot, but that's all I seen and/or heard about so far regarding Season 2 of the show.

Years
The previous 13 posts had Rainbow Dash avatars AND signatures AND a video. I thought I should mention this for posterity.

I'm suddenly finding myself a lot less interested in MLP. I can't seem to stretch it across this widening gap between the time I finished watching the first season and the as-yet-to-start second season. Anyone else falling off the bandwagon?

Buttered Coat

I AM BUT A COAT.
Years
- Favorite Episode: I dunno, I like them all. I did like 'Dragonshy' and 'Sonic Rainboom' though :3
- Favorite Main Pony: Either Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy or Pinkie Pie
- Favorite Side Pony: Derpy Hooves :D
- About Me: I used up all my download space watching MLP on youtube XD

Back