• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why is PC special to you?

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
  • I'll make this short since im sure you guys all have better things to do than read this sooooo yeah.

PC is pretty special to me. Not just cause its super active and all but mainly cause most of the members are super nice! I've really only met a few grumpy people here but never anyone mean or anything. The mods do a pretty good job of keeping trolls out and everything so thats great! The people here are also have a good age range and alot of them are good to talk to when you have an issue or you just need to vent you know? And with so many people on here sharing a lot of the same interests theres a lot of conversations to be had and even if one ends a new person is always somewhere that i can relate to.

What else is there to say? I love the mods and I love the new members and the veterans :3

Bay

Years
  • The people here are what still brings me back to PC, like everyone else. Even though several of my former friends have moved on, I'm happy with the new friends I gained. It also makes me happy to see some members that haven't logged in in a while pop up again (and platforms like Discord makes things easier to catch up). I agree there's a sense of community today more than pass years.

Lucario

Hardly active since 2017!
    Years
  • PC is the only place I've felt part of a community. In all other forums and groups, I'm kinda an outsider. I feel like I know people here, in ways I never had on other forums.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    There are 1 or 2 smart people here on occasion, unlike the 0 in most other places. I'm glad to have met them.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I do think all the customisations for avatars and signatures and profiles (and blogs and whatnot) helps in making us seem like people here instead of just compact names in a list of posts.

Ghost of Caelus

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
    Years
  • It's easily the best Pokemon forum out there, at least that's how I felt when I frequented Pokemon boards and I doubt there's been a new king since I stopped posting here. Although I don't really post here anymore I do have fond memories of 2008-2010 and even when I came back in 2013 so PC will always have a special place in my heart.

Years
  • I joined when I was like 14 and spent waaaaaay too much of my time here. But it was nice. I made more friends here than I did IRL. My social life in my teenage years was definitely on PC.
    Honestly I've never been good at making friends -- it was easier to keep them here, where moving away wouldn't affect if I saw people ever again. Except now I hardly talk to anyone I met on PC barring anyone I follow on Twitter. Whoops.

While I'm obviously not active anymore, I'm glad PC is still here for others to enjoy. :)

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I have a hard time finding a truthful answer except for not finding it special. Thing is, I can't really feel myself as part of this community for the same reason why I don't feel part of an other community.

Years
  • This site has been good to me, whenever I have questions I usually always get an answer within 1-3 days, mostly the same day.

You all seem like a good bunch here. Can't say that for some of the other forums I am a member of!

Del

Iт'ѕ rαιɴιɴɢ oυтѕιde [...]
    Years
  • I always loved Pokemon from late 90's till now (beside Rockman and Sonic), PC is the only place where I can find people whom can share my passion with, this profil is part of me, I would donate my money my time for it, it's my home!

+Playing amazing hacks ^^

Back