• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Scripting Question] How to modify the main menu stuff

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2016
    U may misunderstand of what i meant by the title what i meant is how do u modify screens like save screen,setting contols screen,pc screen etc to my own liking like the way save screens look in black and white since im planning to theme the game heavily on black white(mostly not fully)No dual screen tho.I hope u got what I meant thx in advance

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • By replacing the graphics with what you want. If you want them structured differently, there's no magic way, you'll have to alter the code.

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2016
    By replacing the graphics with what you want. If you want them structured differently, there's no magic way, you'll have to alter the code.

I just noticed the save screen and options screen use the textbox graphics anyway to make it use different graphics like the one I want to add without altering code or not? Or just changing the text box is good enough for those?

Years
  • I just noticed the save screen and options screen use the textbox graphics anyway to make it use different graphics like the one I want to add without altering code or not? Or just changing the text box is good enough for those?

Why don't you try and find out?

Back