• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

bloggity

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    bloggity

lol Matt

Do you guys blog? Why/why not and about what? On PC or elsewhere, maybe tumblr?

Years
  • Oh hey, I'm on there.

I used to blog a lot more regularly than I do now, but I still really enjoy it and would like to get back into doing it more often. As I'm currently an invalid though, I often just don't have the energy and don't have much happening to talk about.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Oh hey, I'm on there.

I used to blog a lot more regularly than I do now, but I still really enjoy it and would like to get back into doing it more often. As I'm currently an invalid though, I often just don't have the energy and don't have much happening to talk about.
    Blog about all the exciting stuff happening in your roleplays (8

MadHatter62

The Master of Sticks
    Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2017
    I occasionally blog on a car enthusiast website from time to time, that's about it.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Nah, not at the moment anyway. I have nothing to write about and I don't know whether I could commit to a blog right now. Maybe that will change once I start uni and actually have more interesting things to talk about.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I do a lot of blogging on Tumblr, at least as of late. I also tend to post in my Livejournal every now and then as well. These are the only places I do it. I do blog on the writing forums I go on, but it's mostly writing related.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • > looks at title of thread
    > looks at Rika's OP

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I love blogging. It's very therapeutic to say the least. It also spreads your horizons in terms of retaining worldly news if you apply yourself right. I know for a fact that I wouldn't know as much as I do now if I didn't blog. I try to blog daily - hence the name of my blog, the Daily Bloggity - but just cause I've been pretty busy as of late it's been a bit difficult. Still, I hope everyone gives blogging a chance at one point or another as it's not very difficult and it just feels good to do.

Also shameless plug to go check out the Daily Bloggity (lol,) you can find a link to it in my signature :P

Bay

Years
  • I don't blog on PC, but in a couple sites. Actually, for Livejournal and Tumblr, the majority of my "blog" posts is announcing a new fic and maybe putting in a couple links haha. The other half would be like "Send me a number and I'll tell you x" asks/memes. I actually like those on occasion as I don't know what to blog exactly, so someone else interested in say your writing process or what are your thoughts on a show gives me an excuse to write something.

I used to have a Tumblr sideblog where I would post reviews/thoughts on whatever show, video game, etc. I finished, but I haven't gotten the time to do that on a constant basis. Otherwise on LJ once in a while I would blog about stuff that happened in my life, but yeah I don't really have that much to talk about on that front.

Years
  • I blog via tumblr, but it's mostly just me shitting around with friends and reblogging pictures of flowers

Sirfetch’d

I only blog on here and it's a very rare thing. I just don't have a lot to talk about sadly 8( I might restructure my blog here soon and maybe do some PCL analysis or blog about my Pokemon playthroughs. I want it to have a purpose.

Years
  • My blogging is mainly done on Tumblr these days, and even then I rarely post original content since the reblogging is what mainly clutters up my page.

Shamol

Colorless green ideas sleep furiously.
    Years
  • Reading and writing are basically the two major activities of my life. I was done with school earlier this month, and as I consider higher studies options- I really want to pick a field/career/profession which allows me to read and write to my heart's content.

Ever since I became interested in reading (non-fiction), I always wrote to whatever small extent possible. This usually translated to making posts on forums, facebook, whatever. These disparate ruminations would usually get lost to time. That's why I like the blogging platform so much. On one hand, it makes you committed enough to keep all your writings in one place for posterity. That way your disparate writings actually count for something. You would have a substantial archive to show for if you blog for a year or so, as opposed to all of this effort just being for naught if all you wrote were in forum posts or YouTube comments. At the same time, the blog platform is light enough for you to write down your day-to-day thoughts and theories even if they're half-baked and underdeveloped and doesn't have any of the finesse of actual articles. It's simple enough to be effective stress relief, and demanding enough to not be a total waste of time. It's the best of both worlds.

As of now, I maintain two blogs- the main one is a little serious and exclusively dedicated to my readings on philosophy and science. The other one (at the risk of shameless self-promotion) is a nascent blog on PC, where I write about things not serious enough to merit its place in the other one.

But maybe that would amount to something someday too, who knows.

Last edited:
    Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Started a couple times, but usually too lazy to go with it for an extended amount of time. Maybe I should give it another try...

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I tried keeping up with one, but I realized that I'm better off writing them out on paper rather than by typing. My PC blog kinda serves as my main blog where I can just let my feelings out, but sometimes I feel like I get judged by the posts I make.

Back