• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON WITH BOOBS!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    Hello! :D I knew you would click this link :D mohahaha, knew it
    Well, anyways, the title was just for the attention :D My nickname is PandaHP and I'm a 16 year-old boy living in Norway, Bergen. I've always liked playing pokemon since I was six years old, so I got a bit of experience with the game.
    The reason for my account is to get more knowledge about hacks, new official games, pokemon roms and ofc be with geeks who plays pokemon just like me.
    Hope this PokeCommunity is a good forum and I hope I will meet great people!
    PS: Alakazam is OP! Panda Out!

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • 61100-thor-this-post-I-like-it-anoth-wq6Z.gif

Welcome to PC! I seriously though this was an actual thread about Castform and Jinx

A lot of people come here for the ROM hacking. It's probably one of the best places to develop and play new ones. Anyway, I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here!

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
  • Hello! Welcome to PC, PandaHP. You're not a viking, right?

Spoiler:

Most people joined her for ROM hacks :pink_tongue: So you're part of the majority in that regard. I joined for trades! Do you battle competitively or breed?

Drop me a VM whenever :pink_blush: I was actually talking about Norway with my boyfriend earlier lol discussing the fjords

Years
  • I gotta say, that title nearly caught me off but hey welcome aboard Panda!

Another one who joined for the ROM Hacking section I see... which is in fact, the most popular section in the entire forum, especially when you consider that PC is a Pokemon forum upon first glance but as you saw it's more than just that. Anyways, the Hacks Studio over in ROM Hacking has a nice serving of great hacks you can download and play for yourself, and maybe one day you might aspire to make your own, and the section has a place for resources, tools and the like if you are interested.

Good luck with everything and I hope you enjoy your stay and get involved in whatever you can. The staff members are always there if you need their help, but for now have a great time and take care.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • So I have a rule with this section where I don't post unless I see a thread title that pulls me here and that has definitely happened, haha. Welcome to PC! With all that you're looking to gain here, I'm sure you'll get that and more. This place is definitely perfect to geek out about Pokemon with other people. ;) I was pretty ecstatic for those reasons when I first joined, considering I had no friends in my personal life that still liked Pokemon. So coming here was a breath of fresh air!

Enjoy your time here, Panda! If you ever have any questions or anything about the forum, you're free to message me any time. :) Or even just to chat. I don't bite!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    Haha knew you would come! Victory is mine :) Anyways thank you for your welcomes :) And no, I'm not a viking unfortunately :P and how ironic it is, I actually am half south-korean ;) Well well, can't wait for seaching around here :) And btw! what is a VM? Yes, I am a noob :P

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Heee, interesting title indeed! Anywhooo, a big welcome to ya'! I'm Dragon~ n_n And of course, we always have good ROM Hacks here, so, you can follow up with them on their respective boards, and there will always be some new ones being developed and such, so you can check those out anytime you'd like to!

If you need help, ask anyone roaming around that forum and they'll be happy to help you! There are lots of friendly people with pokemon and forum knowledge here. ♥ I do hope you enjoy yourself! Don't be shy to ask questions at any time, and I'm always available for either that or casual conversation. Have a wonderful day/night! ^^

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Lmfao this definitely caught my attention.

Uhhidk, you're welcome to make your own introduction thread, but since the OP hasn't been online since 2015 I'm gonna go ahead and close this.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back