• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

yooo!

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2017
    hi everyone, cream here. nice to meet y'all! i'm a long-time pokémon fan and decided to join this community to meet more fans and make friends.

aside from playing pokémon, i really like listening to music, watching horror movies and eating sweets, among other things.

anyway, i hope to have a great time with you guys!

Years
  • Hi cream! I love your username, welcome to PC. :) How long have you been into Pokemon? I'm an oldie fan who got into the franchise with R/B in the late 1990s, still as into it as ever. <3 There are plenty of things to discuss here so I'm sure you'll fit in well. Have a great time!

Years
  • I have to say, I am so shocked this name didn't get taken yet but it's such a cute name so you're lucky to have snapped it up. Anyways it's so nice to meet you Cream!

Apparently we both love Pokemon and listening to music so that's something we have in common here, and there's lots of Pokemon topics to keep you entertained from across all the generations. I was someone who got into Pokemon in the old days as well, but I feel like I'm always loving every new generation that succeeds it for some reason. They just keep getting better don't they?

Well, I hope you can settle in with us and if you want to talk I'm always open for a visitor message anytime. Have a fantastic time and I'll catch you around the forums!

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2017
    Hey Cream!, welcome to PC!. I'm Archer and it's nice to meet you!.

Ah, I'm sure you're going to make lots of friends. That's one of the things that I was looking for when I joined here. By the way, what kind of music do you like?. I'm always listening music too haha.

Feel free to send me a message if you want to talk. Have fun and good luck around here!.
    hi archer, nice to meet you too!

i really like 80's music ehehe. i love retro stuff. c:

thank you for the warm welcome!

Hi cream! I love your username, welcome to PC. :) How long have you been into Pokemon? I'm an oldie fan who got into the franchise with R/B in the late 1990s, still as into it as ever. <3 There are plenty of things to discuss here so I'm sure you'll fit in well. Have a great time!
    hi there, thanks for welcoming me! <3 i've been into pokémon for about 15 years now; i got into it when the anime first started airing over here. then i got into the games and fell in love!

I have to say, I am so shocked this name didn't get taken yet but it's such a cute name so you're lucky to have snapped it up. Anyways it's so nice to meet you Cream!

Apparently we both love Pokemon and listening to music so that's something we have in common here, and there's lots of Pokemon topics to keep you entertained from across all the generations. I was someone who got into Pokemon in the old days as well, but I feel like I'm always loving every new generation that succeeds it for some reason. They just keep getting better don't they?

Well, I hope you can settle in with us and if you want to talk I'm always open for a visitor message anytime. Have a fantastic time and I'll catch you around the forums!
    aha, i was shocked as well. i'm glad it wasn't taken though. c; nice to meet you too!

that's nice to know we have those things in common! and you're right, pokémon never fails to amaze me. <3

oh, and thank you so much for the welcome!

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2017
    Hello and welcome to PC, if you like pokemon you will fit in just fine here with all of us and 80's music, which bands?
    hello, and thank you!

hmm, depeche mode, alphaville, pet shop boys, duran duran, the police and tears for fears, to name a few. c: i also like lesser-known artists, mostly of the italo disco genre.

Years
  • Hey there and welcome to PokeCommunity! I too have been a long Pokemon fan and I've started from Gen II with Crystal. Anyways since you like 80s Music do you like Queen?

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Hey Cream!

Music's great isn't it? I haven't heard many 80's songs but of the few I've listened to on the radio, they're pretty rad. If I may ask, what sort of music would you recommend to someone who hasn't heard much 80's stuff? :]

While I'd love to say that I can handle horror movies, I really can't haha. What do you enjoy about them if I may ask?

And ahh, sweets are some of my favourite foods too! I love pretty much all of them with the exception of those that contain mint. ;A;

Welcome to PC by the way! I look forward to seeing you around. :]

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Great to meet ya' too, creamy! Aww, such a cute avatar; May is amazingggg. I'm Dragon by the way~! What was your first game, and who is your favourite pokemon? Just a few questions to break the ice. :3

I do hope you enjoy yourself and stick around! It would be great to see you around on the forums. =) I'm always open to VMs, and PMs, so send me one anytime should you have questions or just fancy a chat! Have a great weekend~ n_n

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2017
    Hey there and welcome to PokeCommunity! I too have been a long Pokemon fan and I've started from Gen II with Crystal. Anyways since you like 80s Music do you like Queen?
    hi there, thanks! and yes, i do like queen! my favorite song by them is don't stop me now. :pink_boogie:

Hey Cream!

Music's great isn't it? I haven't heard many 80's songs but of the few I've listened to on the radio, they're pretty rad. If I may ask, what sort of music would you recommend to someone who hasn't heard much 80's stuff? :]

While I'd love to say that I can handle horror movies, I really can't haha. What do you enjoy about them if I may ask?

And ahh, sweets are some of my favourite foods too! I love pretty much all of them with the exception of those that contain mint. ;A;

Welcome to PC by the way! I look forward to seeing you around. :]
    hello! hmm, synthpop and electronic music were quite present during the 80s and still present in today's music. if you've heard of the band daft punk, they seem to be inspired by those 80's styles. groups that emerged in the 80s like depeche mode and pet shop boys are still pretty popular today and they're making new music so i recommend checking out their newest as well as their older albums. :>

oh, my favorite thing about horror movies is that thrilling feeling you get when you know something scary is gonna happen. kinda like how some people like riding roller coasters or bungee jumping, y'know?

and yeah, i love all sweets too, but for me it's with the exception of those with fruit flavors, like chocolate orange. ewww.

anyway, thanks for the welcome! <3
    Great to meet ya' too, creamy! Aww, such a cute avatar; May is amazingggg. I'm Dragon by the way~! What was your first game, and who is your favourite pokemon? Just a few questions to break the ice. :3

I do hope you enjoy yourself and stick around! It would be great to see you around on the forums. =) I'm always open to VMs, and PMs, so send me one anytime should you have questions or just fancy a chat! Have a great weekend~ n_n
    hi dragon! thanks for your warm welcome! i'm confused, has my avatar changed to may without my knowing? :O

as for my first game, i believe it was crystal! i really enjoyed that game but i was pretty bad at it and used my masterball carelessly, eheh. and my favorite pokémon is mew! it's so adorable. <3

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    welcome to pc cream! really diggin the username, i think we could make a kick ass trio if we had a user named sugar haha. i hope so see you around !

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2017
    welcome to pc cream! really diggin the username, i think we could make a kick ass trio if we had a user named sugar haha. i hope so see you around !
    thank you! oh yeah, that'd be awesome! sadly i just checked and it seems there's a user named sugar but they haven't been active since 2009. ;;

Reactions: dad
    Back