• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Beat That Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShreyasPokemon

wants battles only...
Years
  • I built this thread for you to think creatively about diffrent pokemon movesets that are not copy pasted from smogon or other places. So basically what you do is beat the pokemon above you!
    Heres how it works:
    1. There will be a pokemon in a post ahead of yours
    2. You are suppose to counter that pokemon with a creative set of yours
    3. All sets must be competitive including ev spreads, natures, items, etc.
    4. When you post you must use this format:
    [Picture of pokemon] <---- Optional, but will be easier to understand
    Nature (+stat, -stat)
    Ability <----- If important
    Ev Spread
    ~Move 1
    ~Move 2
    ~Move 3
    ~Move 4
    Explanation
    5. In your explanation, have information about how it is your own set and include how the pokemon works in battle and how the pokemon counters the pokemon above.
    6. Rating is allowed, but you must include a counter to the pokemon above even if you are just rating
    7. Enjoy ^_^
    I'll start off with...
    476.png

Glaceon @ Leftovers
    Brave (+atk, -spd)
    4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 SpD
    ~Curse
    ~Ice Shard
    ~Return
    ~Aqua Tail
    Amazing! You never see a Curse Glaceon. When a Glaceon comes out... you will probably send in Blissey... Until it uses Curse... Then again you beleive that it will baton pass... and you beleive that the Blissey can set up... until Aqua Tail/ Ice Shard/ Return hurts you. SUPRISE! The ev spread will give This guy good physical strenght(which Glaceon lacks) and amazing defensive power. Ice Shard will give this guy priority just incase speed is an issue. And this guy/girl can kill special walls who think they have a free switch into Glaceon

Why is this creative? Obviously not on any other site and you will never see this around!! I used one of Glaceon's weakest stats into a kicking butt powerhouse killer.

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
    Years
  • That thread is for rating new sets (but many more other things), and this thread is for the same, so yeah.

Salvation

To be saved.
    Years
  • Can I also note how blissey still destroys you with toxic ? lol

But yeah, the thread the fire wolf linked gogogogoo

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • I actually think this is a decent idea. However, it would probably be best if an S&M staff member reviewed the idea and rewrote the first post to make things more clear so there's no confusion as to what is supposed to happen. Creative movesets are fine and whatnot, but too often threads of this type have popped up in S&M and have devolved into members using horrible logic to try to come up with new movesets. =/

I'll close this for now, but we'll see if we can't post something similar to it \o/

*closed*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back