• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

need help completing my pokedex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2017
    filling up my pokedex and i couldnt find any of these kanto or johto pokemon on the gts. (too many wanting legends for regular pokemon) and no one on twitter will help me. so i could really use some help

Kanto:ekans, parasect, tentacruel, slowbro, seel, grimer, hypno, muk, kingler, voltorb, electrode, exeggcute, marowak, hitmonchan, weezing, rhydon, horsea, seadra, tauros, omanyte, omastar, kabutops

johto: Ledian, spinarak, ariados, lanturn, cleffa, igglybuff, natu,xatu, flaaffy, sudowoodo, skiploom, sunkern, sunflora, slowking, granbull, shuckle, ursaring, slugma, magcargo, piloswine, mantine, kingdra, phanpy, donphan, porygon2, hitmontop, blissey, tyranitar.

can someone please help me?

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    filling up my pokedex and i couldnt find any of these kanto or johto pokemon on the gts. (too many wanting legends for regular pokemon) and no one on twitter will help me. so i could really use some help

Kanto:ekans, parasect, tentacruel, slowbro, seel, grimer, hypno, muk, kingler, voltorb, electrode, exeggcute, marowak, hitmonchan, weezing, rhydon, horsea, seadra, tauros, omanyte, omastar, kabutops

johto: Ledian, spinarak, ariados, lanturn, cleffa, igglybuff, natu,xatu, flaaffy, sudowoodo, skiploom, sunkern, sunflora, slowking, granbull, shuckle, ursaring, slugma, magcargo, piloswine, mantine, kingdra, phanpy, donphan, porygon2, hitmontop, blissey, tyranitar.

can someone please help me?

I can give you a Spinarak, Cleffa, Igglybuff, and a Voltorb. All I'd like in return is if you would do a tradeback so I can evolve my Dusclops!

Years
  • I can breed you a porygon to get most of those. That's what I did, I kept breeding my porygon and traded the newly hatch porygon for what I needed (:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back