• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Sekirei: Wings of Fate (OOC) (M)

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
In case anyone missed it (and considering how low on the lists both threads are that's not too far fetched), the IC is indeed now up! While it was probably Sephy's job to say this, I'll say it anyway. Let's get posting everyone!

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
Yeah, it was a good post I can't wait to see the other posts myself. I must admit it makes me feel sort of proud to see the posts.

Red Lion Leo

Trainer Red
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 16, 2013
Here is my Ashikabi SU! It will be a pleasure to be a part of this!

Name: Leo Lionhart

Appearance:View attachment 70381Exeptionally attractive. He stands at the height of 6'0 and weighs 195. He has a very athletic build and a very sculpted body due to his rigorous training in the weightroom and gym. Semi-messy black hair that seems to shine dark brown under certain light, and deep brown eyes that seem to have a tint of crimson in them if you look carefully. Normally wears khaki shorts and a navy blue muscle shirt that shows off his defined arms and toned build, but occasionally wears a black suit with a navy blue tie.

Personality: He is calm, confident, smooth, very funny, persuasive, and very intelligent. Has all the must have qualities of a leader. He does have a competitive edge in competition and is aggressive in winning. He is sly and can be very intimidating, people often say is his charisma is inhuman.
He is wise beyond years and very open minded. His thoughts and debating abilities are revolutionary. He managed to shape himself into this mold due to his hard past experiences and his view on life. Despite being such a "perfect" person, he is kind and gentle towards anyone. He loves people and forgives enemies fast. He is often depressed however he hides his depression behind his million dollar smile. He believes people love him for what he does and not who he is and he constantly criticises himself.
He does not have much hope in Love. Despite having such attractive features in body and personality, he is very innocent in interactions with women. People often mistake his friendliness with flirting. Girls all the time try to be with him but he just keeps them as friends. He gets down a lot because he believes almost all girls like him for what he looks like not who he is. He does have a weakness in longing to have contact with females. he loves hugs, holding hands, and stuff. He will only kiss girls he is dating. Has extraordinary self control as he has even gotten out of situations where older (and most of the time) extremely attractive women try to have their way with him.
[Edit] His critical weakness and achilles heel is his protective instincts. When he is put in a position where someone he cares for is hurt he loses his judgment and instead gives off unbridled wrath. In these times he relies on pure insinct and can not even think clearly. He often fears this side of himself, as he knows he can't control himself when he is past the breaking point. It can lead to harm to himself and other people including his loved ones.

Starting Location: North

Talents: He loves boxing and weightlifting. He is very good at boxing even winning 3 consecutive championships in his semi-pro weight class. He is a very good thinker and makes great decisions in little or no time. He is great at chess and an even better debater. He is currently attending a college in the Northern district where he is top ranked in the freshman class. In spare time he likes to spend time at the orphanage and hang out with friends.

History: He lived with his biological parents until he was 8. In that time span he had to deal with years of abuse and hardship. He loved his parents very much even though they hated him and made him suffer using him only to steal from other people. He watched them wither away from all of the drugs they were on and he stood by to take care of them. Due to all of this he has always hurt and he has been emotionally scarred. He always takes every ounce of hatred he could feel towards others and he would direct it to himself. Finally by the age of 8 the police arrested his parents and placed him in a very poor orphanage.
Life was hard there but he felt loved for the first time in his life. It was here he learned the value of kindness. When he was 11 a very rich and prestigious couple (the Lionharts) adopted him due to the Ms. Lionhart being sterile.
His life was turned upside down and he is very successful and pretty happy now. He loves his new parents and even though they are normally busy he cherishes the time he has with them.He has not turned his back on the orphanage. He does a lot of work there and he even persuaded his adopted father to help have the building remodelled. He graduated top of the class in his high school and is now a freshman in college. his only romantic interest right now is the head maid of the Lionhart mansions daughter. Sakuya Smith is a year older than Leo and is his personal maid. While in public they try to keep it a proffessional relationship, but they are more affectionate in private.

RP Sample: Leo walked out of the mansion clad in his favorite suit and navy blue tie. He turned around and flashed a quick smile and a wave to the silver haired beauty watching his departure from the window. He turned around satisfied with her reaction, She is so adorable when she gets embarrassed he thought to himself as he played her reaction in his memory again.
---The emerald eyes of the head maids daughter were gazing upon the figure of her young master through the window. When he turned and waved it surprised her causing her cheeks to turn red, and she nearly fell trying to run from the window---
He continued walking ignoring the stares of some gawking women passing by and he sat down on the bench near his families mansion. He closed his eyes and thought about something that has been bugging him since that dream.

"Teach all the little birds the power of love..."

That dream....... he just couldn't understand it. "It was too real..." he thought aloud. He touched his hand to his cheek. He finally got up and continued walking towards the orphanage after minutes of thinking how surreal that dream was. "Time to help change lives" he declared to himself determined a slight smile rose as he found himself at the stairs of the orphanage.

Last edited:

Sephear

Years
Leo, for now I have to declare your SU Pending.

I'm glad to see how much detail you put into it, that's a good sign. However right now your character's personality sounds very incomplete, too close to perfect. He needs to be either a bit more lacking in positive qualities and skills, or have a crippling personal flaw or two to balance out all his good traits. If you can make either of those tweaks I'm sure there will be a place here for you.

Last edited:

Red Lion Leo

Trainer Red
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 16, 2013
Alright Lord Sephear I will make the necessary edits ASAP!

I made the edit on my original SU post in the personality section I hope this is something your looking for

Last edited:

Sephear

Years
I think that'll about do it, Leo you are hereby Accepted.

I will add you to the roster and you may put out your opening post whenever oyu please.

Red Lion Leo

Trainer Red
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 16, 2013
I am terribly sorry for this inconvenience but some personal things have come up recently. I don't want to slow everyone down...so im going to have to leave the roleplay. have fun and keep it alive its got great potential

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I'm sorry but I don't know what to write for this, and am unsure if I will figure it out so I'm dropping again I'm sorry

Sephear

Years
I see, while that's definitely disappointing to hear well you're both welcome to come back anytime.

Leo I hope everything goes well for you, good luck.

Star I know we'll still be hearing from each other vaguely, good luck in all your other RPs

I won't be in any rush to clear either of you from the roster, you never know how quickly things may change.

Sephear

Years
And now we finally see our first post in the first IC day. I must say it's a shame that it took so long especially considering Geras himself would have posted much sooner had he not been so busy, and I definitely would have if I wasn't the last one to post anyways. I'm sure some of you are busy in your own rights too but please try and find the time to post, Wings of Fate at least has the potential to do well, and might garner more attention if we get more active.

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
Years
Sorry for up and disappearing like a couple of months ago. Im going to try and get a post in either tonight or tomorrow. If that is okay with you Seph.

Sephear

Years
You are still more than welcome to post, the more the less likely we'll die...

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
Years
I posted my dear friends. Tell me what you think?

Oh yea, one more thing. Is it cool if I had in my Greater Technique, for now its going to be simple. But later on I plan on it being a powerhouse, transformation like thingy. lol.

Last edited:

Sephear

Years
It was an excellent post Yamagi, it's nice to see some more life brought into Wings of Fate.

And I think that's fine to a point, for one thing a Single Digit Sekirei's Greater Technique would become much stronger once they had an Ashikabi to synch with anyways.

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
Years
Aww shucks, now I'm blushing over her. Lol. And yea, Idk, I think its just gonna be a bi-pedal version of his wolf form. I'm thinking a bit quicker and stronger but thats just about it.

You got any cool suggestions for a greater technique?

Back