• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Brant Play's Pokémon Yellow

Years
  • I started my first Pokémon playthrough with Yellow as a way to feed my inner nostalgia and see if I can upload every day. In episode 1, I get my Pikachu and start my adventure.

Years
  • Brant stumbles out of Viridian Forest and into the gray Pewter City. Here he takes on Brock and his Brock hard Pokémon. Can he get his first badge?

Years
  • After being victorious over Brock, Brant leaves Pewter City. Along the way to Mt. Moon, he runs into a small army of boys who love booty shorts.

Years
  • Brant enters Mt. Moon but notices that creepy men in black have taken over the place. Looks like Brant has to take on these mysterious figures and get out or he will be trapped forever.

Back