• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Lunar [Restarting]

Which rare Pokemon would you like to get first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Small updates:
Fv7PVMM.png
v4fRYSX.png
ZsFGr9I.png
J2ld5Bu.png

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
Wow. I absolutely love your mapping style and the new tiles used. The inclusion of mega evolution further entices this hack. The only suggestion i'd put forth is the addition of custom music. The original fire red music sounds bland and maybe some new battle backgrounds too would be nice. It would give the hack a feeling of modernity. Good luck!

PankajBlitz

Taiyoh!
Years
Good hack. Small suggestion at the point where cynthia gives us starters. Cynthia should look towards player. Keep up the good work. :)

Years
Good hack. Small suggestion at the point where cynthia gives us starters. Cynthia should look towards player. Keep up the good work. :)

I've already fixed that, but I didn't upload it here.
-----------------------------
By the way I've made one support banner if someone is interested
QgKn2Wu.png

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
this looks like a cool hack but i have an idea u dont have to add it just putting out there change main player look like midnight blue hat and black clothes but its ur hack just a suggestion best of luck trying make it better then it already is im looking forward to playing this hack

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen May 22, 2022
HI do u know if it's possible to pacth roms on a phone?

Next time, please just look this up :)

This only works on android, idk how Iphones work.
Yes, it definitely is. I'm sure there are multile guides on how to do this better than I'm showing you, but this works perfectly well for me. First, download any gba emulator from the app store. I use GBA.emu. Then download ROM patcher and WinZip as well of the app store. Next, download a clean rom off the base game the hack uses. For firered hacks this is usually Pokemon Firered (U) (Squirrels). Then download the patch (the hack). Go to WinZip, find the patch and the base rom, and unzip them if you can. Leave WinZip and go to ROM patcher. In the rom selection choose your base game, and in the patch box choose the patch (.is or .ups). Check all the boxes, write the name you want to call the hack in the lower box, and click patch rom. After a while, it will say patch successful. Then just go to your emulator, load it up and enjoy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back