• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RPG Maker XP, cracked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
Years
  • No cracks/warez allowed on these forums!

This thread will live only because the d/l's were removed. Sorry about this change of mind, but the rules are the rules.

Sam

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2006
    Where is the Ranslation??? i need to give this Link to sum1 so that he can download th translation!!

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
    Years
  • Sam said:
    Where is the Translation??? I need to give this Link to sum1 so that he can download the translation!!
    ^ Did you even read Darkmage's post? No cracks and the translation is a crack, so all links to it have been removed.

Sam

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2006
    Ok Ok.. so.. can sum1 who has the crack.. can sum1 send it to 3 people for me?

Sam

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2006
    kukaru001 said:
    How do you put the crack so that rmxp is translated and that it opens, cuz I can't get it to work.

Just Copy everything in the file you downloaded into the main directory of RPG Maker XP.

Brendan Trainer

Let's battle!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jan 9, 2005
    wow! I used it, it's very cool!... but the scripting is so hard :'( The japanese text+our ignorance, because we don't know how to script(still not) = a very hard to make CBS... but it's easier than in RPGM2k3....

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I guess I'll have to wait longer for a translation to download.
    There's some ruby scripting tuts on Advocate's site, so you may want to check those
    out.

Years
  • Since a discussion thread has been made, I think this thread needs to closed (to avoid crack requests in this one)

Years
  • Satoshi-chan!? said:
    The "No Warez" rule seems to be quite uncovered in the rules. *does an edit*

Should be contacting a forum leader with a nightsfiht, avatar. ^_~
    Thread closed.

I was about to :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back