• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Destiny

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
  • Pokemon DESTINY

Well this is my second game I was making another pokemon destiny

but I Restarted it

Now its going to have

-3 new rejons
    -team rockets moon base
    -Team rocket, magmar and aqua
    -386 pokemon
    -A trading system??
    -TM HM system

This is on rpg maker so the pokemon are going to be skills because when I have 386 heros My computer slows down badly when I test it

You controll Ash and your rival is gary and a girl (female hero of fire red )

The trading system---Ive thught it up in my brain see you choose a pokemon you type their number on the game (001= bulbasaur)

go phone up a friend and type the number of their pokemon ( your friend dose the same as you) now a number will come up on the screen you tell your friend that number and he\she types it in and a number comes up in their screen and you type it in :D

it goes on for about 5 times and then if you and your friend done it right you'll loose your pokemon and get the pokemon of your friend

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    Sounds nice. Are you going to be using the mixture of G/S/C and R/S/FR/LG graphics like in your previous game?

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Well, if there's any progress with them, post us some screens.

DarkDoom3000

Years
  • Ive just finished the intro Ive got the FR/LG (gengar vs nidorino battle) intro and some other things

in my game at the start you choose bewteen RED FIRE, BLUE WATER, GREEN LEAF
    ( they have diffrent pokemon locations and a little chang to the plots the screen shots are here there arent that much

Sorye HK

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I like those screens but I think that your room in the third screen should be a bit bigger.

DarkDoom3000

Years
  • Ok Im back omn my game Ive made the room bigger
    the intro is nearly finished

And Ill have a demo in a week or so

Sorye HK

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    That's great news! I'll be back by then. Anyway, don't rush the game
    just to keep the deadline. I've seen a lot of rm2kers regret doing that. Ok?

Sorye HK

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I guess attachments still aren't working. I can't see your screens DarkDoom3000.

DarkDoom3000

Years
  • I coundn't see My pics before but I can see them now And Ive updated my map system :badsmile: :badsmile: And im finishing my new website

DarkDoom3000

Years
  • Sorry that I havent updated for a long time :nervous: I decided to make my demo longer. Ive got new screens, a POKE'MON command to switch pokemon in battle AND one big thing Im changing the way you find pokemon, you dont walk on the grass and Find random pokemon, now you walk around and you can see the pokemon runing around so u can choose which one to fight and I can change the pokemon when you choose a diffrent verison :D

Sorye HK

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Well, the overall map making seems great. You should improve the CBS and message system though.

Back