• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Iolite redone

Status
Not open for further replies.

foofatron

Banned
Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2007
    He is a mapper thats going to be a town insted of pecific lodge.There are just some mapping errors that will be fixed.Ignore the messed up tiles he dosen't have my fixed verson of the tiles.

foofatron

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2007
    The next beta will come out when I have evrything together.There will be alot of D/P pokemon there.Thats going to be the main town nown and you go to wood island and go through the dormet volcano searching for a ancient item spoke only in the oldest forgotten myths then it happens... but what happens that prevents you from ever visiting your home or your rival and what happens to the proffesor with you as hes gone now... its going to be exciting.

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    Oh I saw an Aruseus Sprite is that the one I Indexed if it is I'm cool with it :D

foofatron

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2007
    Sorry I haven't updated.My labtop's internet isn't working it proally won't get fixed until wednesday or thursday.I'm using a diffrent computer now I've added some ewtists in the game.

foofatron

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2007
    There is going to be a lava laperas and a baby lava and normal laperas.The lava laperas will be fire and rock the baby will be fire.The baby of the regular laperas will be water.It'll be fun surfing on lava.I'm thinking of the prof giving you the ability to chose one before you enter the cave.Chose wisly because there will be alot of places with lava only acsses including lava falls.You might be able to get both.Here is a folder inside a zip.In the folder are a bunch of D/P sprites and D/P Jaraichi.Credits Franki three or four pokemon sprites from WAH and the rest mine.Just extract the folder so you can view the pics without clicking on them.

YOU MUST GIVE CREDIT TO ME AND FRANKI IF YOU USE THEM!

Sprites removed.If you want them pm me and tell me about your hack and I will probally let you use them.

foofatron

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2007
    Soon.I curently have like a total of 51 D/P pokemon in the beta.I finally have icon too.I hope the rom dosen't crash.Here is a list of the pokemon

Turtwig
    Grotle
    Torterra
    Chimchar
    Monferno
    Infernape
    Pliplup
    Prinpup
    Empoleon
    Starly
    Staravia
    Staraptor
    Bidoof
    Bidarel
    Kricketot
    Kricketune
    Shinx
    Luxio
    Luxray
    Budew
    Roserade
    Cranidos
    Rampardos
    Shieldon
    Bastiodon
    Buizel
    Floatzel
    Cherubi
    Cherrim
    Mismagius
    Bonsly
    Mine Jr.
    Chatot
    Munchlax
    Riolu (only have indexed front sprite working on back)
    Lucario
    Weavile
    Electivire
    Leafeon
    Gallade
    Uxie
    Mesprit
    Azelf
    Diagla
    Palkia
    Phione
    Manaphy
    Shaymin
    Arceus

I have more than that bet thats all I'm putting in beta 1.0.

Last edited:

Mario Famous

Confidential...=/
    Years
  • This is how many you've added without replacing old pokemon? If it is try not to add too many more without replacing old ones since it will forcefully expand the rom.

Your doing a nice job at a fast pace, keep it up

foofatron

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2007
    You have to replace the old pokemon because if you put new ones in it takes a insane amount of rom space and if cot up all the pokemon in and going in it would probally go over the 16mb mark.So it take less rom space to replace in fact it takes only a few bytes I try to replace the usles pokemon Like pochma and Mythyanma I know I spelled those names wrong.

The Boy of Soul.........

U must know who i am........
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2008
    Do you have any more screens footfatron, that way we know how the game is coming along? keep up good work on game!

foofatron

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2007
    Its coming good here are some screenshots.Your rival has Leafeon!There is only two starters the proff will give you Shieldon and Cranidos.If you pick Shieldon your rival has Leafeon if you pick Cranidos your rival has Glaceon.Screens of Rocky town too.I replacing Astonish with a new steel move.I have to edit the animation and name for it.

foofatron

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2007
    Because your rivals pokemon is that and her pokemon ats lvl. 5.Evee only neads a leafeon only takes a leaf stone to evolve so it could be any level.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back