• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi there! I'm Dr Sugus.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2015
    So i'm a young man of 22 yo. I play Pokémon since '98 and started with Pokemon Blue. I'm from Switzerland, not really good on Ruby but still undertanded the variables and interruptors system. After working around a little bit on Essentials i also can use the Editor without too much troubles. Well i don't know what else to say so... Hello?!

Years
  • Hi there Sugus! Welcome to PC. :D I started around 1999 with R/B too, still going strong many years later. Not very knowledgeable with Essentials and game-making overall but you've already browsed through our Game Development forum, right? Plenty of guides and other useful tools to help you out there. Good luck and have an awesome time here. 8]

Years
  • Hello there to you too Sugus! Nice to have you here.

As mentioned, the Game Development section has all the Pokemon Essentials material and advice you need to help with your project. Sadly my knowledge in fangames is limited, so not much help you'd be able to get from me but Maruno (the resident mod) is there whenever you need his assistance, so don't hesitate to contact him.

Anyways, since Sheep already covered everything there's not much else I have to say for now. Do stick around, have a great time and good luck with your game project!

Back