• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Likes Reacharounds

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
Years
  • This team is my first (As in, first team that didn't involve grabbing sets from places for every Pokemon) fifth gen. I'm not that great at team building, or formatting a team for S&M, so if you could look over that and help me out, I would greatly appreciate it. :D

558.png
    (M) @ Custap Berry
    Trait: Sturdy
    EVs: 196 HP / 252 Atk / 60 Spd
    Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
    - Stealth Rock
    - Stone Edge
    - Spikes
    - X-Scissor

This here is my lead. I generally try to kill thing with it then set up Rocks when/if Sturdy activates. 2HKOs a lot although can't do anything against Roserade which puts me to sleep and sets up Toxic Spikes which I don't have a form of removal for. So help there would be appreciated.

637.png
    @ Life Orb
    Trait: Swarm
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
    Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
    - Butterfly Dance
    - Bug Buzz
    - Flame Dance
    - Hidden Power [Ground]

Getting SR set up ruins this guy unless I time a Wish with Vappy well, so again a good RS would do this team good. If all goes good though this guy can turn a losing battle into a winning one. I went with max Sp. Atk and Speed to get the most out of them, although I could switch to Timid for better Speed if suggested.

534.png
    @ Leftovers
    Trait: Guts
    EVs: 120 HP / 252 Atk / 136 SDef
    Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
    - Drain Punch
    - Payback
    - Mach Punch
    - Bulk Up

Techloom used to be here. Didn't do much, so now Roob. Mach Punch is my priority to take stuff out, Payback is for any ghosts, and Drain Punch to heal up. Bulk up for if I have a chance to use it.

598.png
    @ Choice Band
    Trait: Iron Barbs
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk
    Brave Nature (+Atk, -Spd)
    - Power Whip
    - Payback
    - Gyro Ball
    - Level Field

This guys is so freaking awesome. Frreal. Basically my answer to most Pokemon on Rain Dance and Hail Teams. STAB CB Gyro Ball and Power Whip really really hurt things. Gyro Ball does about 75% to Shandera so I want to get rid of Payback for something, just don't know what.

437.png
    @ Leftovers
    Trait: Levitate
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
    Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
    - Calm Mind
    - Charge Beam
    - Hidden Power [Fire]
    - Psychic

Had mixed results with this guy. He either does great and sweeps a bunch, or gets easily countered and does nothing. I wouldn't mind switching it out, although it's my only real option for CB Mamo.

134.png
    @ Leftovers
    Trait: Water Absorb
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
    Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
    - Wish
    - Protect
    - Roar
    - Boil Over

This is almost always my last Pokemon alive when I lose (Frequently) so I really don't want to get rid of him. Burns stuff, passes Wish, Phases, elongates burn with Protect. I'd like someone on my team to have something that can toxic things for better use of Protect, but don't know where to fit it in.

Last edited:

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • This team seriously needs a Rapid Spinner. Maybe you could replace Bronzong with Doryuzu?:
    -Earthquake
    -Rock Slide
    -Rapid Spin
    -Swords Dance
    Nature: Jolly
    EVs 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spe
    Item: Balloon
    Ability: Sand Throw/Mold Breaker

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • That's actually already been done. :P

Just haven't updated the first post yet.

No other changes than that have been made, though.

Back