• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, I'm getting back into Pokemon, and I wanted to join community.

Years
  • Howdy. I've always enjoyed Pokemon, especially Red and Blue. I've never been a part of a community for this before, though. I just wanted to introduce myself :). I'm still getting used to the EV and IV training. don't like it so much, but if I want to battle other people it's kind of mandatory. If you have any advice or just friendly tips for me about the game, tcg, or just the community I'd really appreciate it. So, that's that. I'm excited to get into this again! :D

Years
  • Well hi there, and it's great to see another veteran Pokemon fan!

So we're the first forum you've ever joined? We're pretty easygoing, and we always have people who can assist you when you need it. I did notice you around Trade Corner so nice to see you get started, and if you are interested in learning competitive tactics or even just discussing the games we have the sections for all that.

Anyways, I hope your excitement is well worth it if you plan to stick around. Catch you later, and don't hesitate to ask any fellow members if you need assistance!

Years
  • Oh man.. there are an endless amount of tips we can give related to Pokemon so that's near impossible unless you narrow things down. But luckily PC is very active and flourishing with guides and information so you're in an awesome place here. 8] If you need help with IVs and EVs specifically you're welcome to shoot me a message sometime, I'm pretty well-versed in that aha.

Big welcome to the forum either way! You're sure to have an amazing time and I do hope you'll stick, MOG.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • I really loved pokemon Red and Blue too. Though Yellow was my first pokemon game of all time till I got into the franchise! Mmm, but yeah, if you want friendly tips about EV and IV training, you can take a look at our battling board, as well as some hints from our trade discussion board. :3

Have a great day/night, and it's a pleasure to meet you! I hope that we will become great buds soon and if you have any questions you can come ask me right away! <33

Years
  • Thanks for the replies! :). This will be not only the first Pokemon forum, but the first real forum I have ever joined. I am happy to see everyone is so friendly. I believe that I will have a good time getting to know everyone :D

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
  • hello and welcome to pc! i never really understood IV and EV training. it made things confusing for me, so i use to always trade pokemon on here. i'm not much into the general pokemon forum section anymore, but there are lots of people who still battle and trade! also, you should try to pc battle server if you're looking for a pokemon battle! let me know if you need any help or just a friend, just drop a vm! enjoy your stay.

Back