• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Its Sme

Hey everyone
My name is Dale, but I'm more well known online as Sme

About me:
Ever since 2004 I've been playing pokemon, and I would consider myself a sub-veteran of the franchise (sub veteran because i can smash my way through the campaign, but am reletively new to the competetive battling of the game)
I love Gen 3 as it was my first generation to own and complete, and to me, the remakes where amazing
My favourite pokemon is Flygon as it was the first a) Dragon type I got, and b) My first Lv.100

If you need any help with anything, or want to ask me a question related to ANYTHING feel free, because I would like to think that I know quite a bit that could help you.
If you read all of this, cheers, and I look foward to being part of the community.

Sme

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Welcome to PC, Dale! OR/AS were amazing, I can agree. Gen 3 is one of my favourites. I like Flygon as well, I prefer Altaria but it's still a good pokémon. Anyways, I hope you have a good time, just message me if you want someone to talk to.

Years
  • Hoenn was my first region played as well! Not exactly my fave, but it does mean something in common here. Anyhow, welcome to PC Dale!

I can easily see why Hoenn holds so much nostalgic value, because it was your first region played through in the games and with OR/AS you were able to revisit that childhood in a completely new and fresh way. Flygon is a popular fave among fans, due to its unique design. In fact, the reason why it lacked a Mega in the first place was due to a struggle to design it. Kinda sad, but with a unique design as it is you knew it would be hard without ruining it.

That aside, I hope you enjoy PC and if you ever want to talk just leave me a visitor message!

Years
  • Hi there Sme! Welcome to PC. :') Flygon is one of my favorite dragons too.. honestly Hoenn introduced the best dragons overall, all of them were super cool and really useful even if Altaria had trouble keeping up with the likes of Flygon and Salamence in the game lol. Now it got a mega and is pretty darn awesome, so. <3

Happy having Hoenn fans and especially will be happy if you decide to stick around! Don't hesitate to ask if you need anything and see you across the community.

Back