• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Would You Like To See?

An-chan

Whoops.
Years
Now that I think of it, a separate section for finished fanfics would be nice. With the current amount of crappy fanfics spawning around the section, any proper fic could easily get lost under the heaps of new fics, just to be locked due to bumping later on. I think that's a shame. All decent, well-written finished fics should be transferred to another section, where bumping, of course, would be fully admitted so people could add their praise to the end of those fics. And somehow you should prevent people from making any threads there. It could work, right?

Then there's only one problem. Would anyone read them?

I still think it's an idea that should be taken into consideration. I don't remember who proposed this earlier on this thread, but it's a great idea. At least I think so.

Back