• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BaneBandicoot

BaneBandicoot
Years
  • Okay, so I would like to have sort of an avatar made for my YouTube Channel, if anyone is good at that sort of thing, what I was wanting is for someone to make me, a character image (PNG, no Background) of Crash Bandicoot with shades on holding a Pokéball, sort of a cartoon look but accurately drawn and designed well, I think it would make my channel look better considering my YouTube name is "BaneBandicoot" and I make mostly Pokémon Let's Plays atm so if anyone can help me please contact me ASAP

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Ok so, just letting you know that threads like this aren't allowed. If you have a request, you can post a request in many of the shops around here that will definitely help you out, or you can ask in the DCC if anyone has the time for a one-off request! But plenty of shops running will try and help you out if you say what it is you would like, and I would point you there first :)

Last edited:

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • No worries :) Just make sure to read up on the rules and such before-hand. Makes everyone's time easier and more fun!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Since this thread was dealt with I'm going to close it. I hope you're able to find something that works for you, BaneBandicoot!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back