• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: Username

Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2015
I want change my username and research shows there was supposed to be a thread here but I couldn't find it. Can someone change it to "Seek" for me? If this is against the rules I apologize.

Years
Username changes were retired years ago due to server stress. You'll just have to make a brand new account I'm afraid.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Name changes aren't currently possible due to issues with the server, and that's been the case for some years now. There were threads that existed, but that's long gone.

As said above, you can always make a new account for a different username as that's allowed (as long as you're not ban/infraction evading, anyway).

Back