• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: (NEW) Pokemon: Moon/Sun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Green Charizard

pɹɐzıɹɐɥɔ uǝǝɹƃ
Years
  • I worked for a while making this for TreeckoLv.100. Here's the new title screen:
    moonmk4.png

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2007
    oh and thatpokemonn ruby version thingy looks wicked green charazard!! wd

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 2, 2012
    that pokemon thingy is diagura the new legendary for diamond also i love your new avatar and sig treeko

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2024
    Yay! I love to see what you have done with my tiles. you didnt just take them and use them but like made them different and I love it. Great job.

P.s. for anyone else stop sending me pms ;__; I already said anyone could use my tiles apart from fanmade characters/pokemon.

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    There you go everyone. Permission from the man himself. I'll put his reply on the front page to make sure everyone can see that his work is free to use. Just please DO NOT take credit for his work! I don't think anyone will anyway seeing that his work is already so popular. I'll put a link to one of his threads in my sig as well, because I can't post links to forums in a post.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 5, 2007
    Great Job

Awsome game the team put the game together greatly

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    That is pretty darn good. I'll add it to the fisrt page. Very nice job there Soul_Keeper.;) I really like what you've done to it, amazing:D

b0bl3

teach me anything you want
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2010
    t6his hack real looks cool, i hope you finfish it this time succes!

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • bring em' on, ah? so, here they go:

I was inspecting once again the story you put in the first post (which I remember is the same as in the old thread). But there's a dark point in there, you say "you go to Kanto to find OAK, he's not there, so you help Gary and he gives you your poke. Then you are off to find OAK, and he tells you about Ash challenging the battle frontier in the new region. So you start your journey", there are some jumps between regions that I don't quite understand, you'll be playing in Kanto for a while, then..., and then you are in the new region? Is the new region somehow connected to Kanto or perhaps will we be travelling sometime to the new region? You see, that's a point that I wanted you to clarify. Perhaps you have an idea about it.

Onto another thing, so far the great tiles are for the "outside" world, but what about the "inside"?, have you done anything about it? (I wonder if Kyledove has done also great tiles for the interiors)

Less important, but, do you remember H.Sotomura mentioning something about the D/P cries? Will you be giving him a lesson (jeje) and try to put them in the game? (this also brings up another question, do you have the japanese version of D/P?, if not, since Green Charizard has it perhaps he could give you hand by recording cries, somehow? :P)

Sorry if I'm bothering you a bit. There's no need to answer anything if you don't want, at least just have them in mind for when you are ready to rock 'n roll 'em! XD XD XD

Good luck man, and peace!

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    bring em' on, ah? so, here they go:

I was inspecting once again the story you put in the first post (which I remember is the same as in the old thread). But there's a dark point in there, you say "you go to Kanto to find OAK, he's not there, so you help Gary and he gives you your poke. Then you are off to find OAK, and he tells you about Ash challenging the battle frontier in the new region. So you start your journey", there are some jumps between regions that I don't quite understand, you'll be playing in Kanto for a while, then..., and then you are in the new region? Is the new region somehow connected to Kanto or perhaps will we be travelling sometime to the new region? You see, that's a point that I wanted you to clarify. Perhaps you have an idea about it.

Onto another thing, so far the great tiles are for the "outside" world, but what about the "inside"?, have you done anything about it? (I wonder if Kyledove has done also great tiles for the interiors)

Less important, but, do you remember H.Sotomura mentioning something about the D/P cries? Will you be giving him a lesson (jeje) and try to put them in the game? (this also brings up another question, do you have the japanese version of D/P?, if not, since Green Charizard has it perhaps he could give you hand by recording cries, somehow? :P)

Sorry if I'm bothering you a bit. There's no need to answer anything if you don't want, at least just have them in mind for when you are ready to rock 'n roll 'em! XD XD XD

Good luck man, and peace!
    Hmmm, when I said bring em' on, I meant BRING EM' ON! I know that's not all you got zel!:laugh:

First, about the storyline. That will change a bit. Why add Kanto, I won't any more, but Johto will be in still. At least parts of it. But about that story you just mentioned. Only Pallet through Viridian of Kanto was going to be in. You would find Oak in Viridian at the mart. I was going to have him talking with the guy who gave you "OAK's PARCEL" from FR/LG. Then Oak would battle you and so on. I'm concentrating so much on the new tiles and stuff, that adding Kanto would be a waste when not much would happening there anyway.

Next question, yes, Kyledove infact have tiles for the inside as well. Great ones too! But you'll also see some of "MY" tiles for the interior of the new region houses.;) But unfornately, Kyle has better ones than me.:'( What can I say, the guy's great:)

The cries, I hope Hiroshi cries when he reads what I have planned for the cries of the D/P Pokemon.:laugh: Just kidding buddy, smile, SMILE!:P A good friend of mines have solved the problem for the D/P Pokemon cries. So, they WILL be in the hack, the actual cries of the D/P Pokemon. *I wish there was some kind of dancing icon I could post here.*

You're not bothering me, you're giving me a heads up bud. Thanks for the qusetions. You gave me something to do for the last 10 minutes.;)

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2007
    awesome!!! So Oak is gonna battle you? Thats a new twist to the game......is he only gonna battle you that one time or is there gonna be other times where you can battle him?

D-Trogh

Dead
    Years
  • Well.. maybe this is the first time I post in this topic.. but I really like this hack!
    Especially with kyledove tiles.. I can make my own tiles.. but I have no idea how to edit the tiles.. so :-\
    But.. about your hack.. I hope you'll finish this, it's really good looking.
    Oh, yeah.. I made a banner...
    I was bored and didn't open PS for a while .. so..
    pkmnmoonsunep4.gif

Code:
    http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/7338/pkmnmoonsunep4.gif
    It took some time.. What do ya think ?
    (I know.. the animation isn't that good.. and I just put the map together in the wrong wat :P)

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Well.. maybe this is the first time I post in this topic.. but I really like this hack!
    Especially with kyledove tiles.. I can make my own tiles.. but I have no idea how to edit the tiles.. so :-\
    But.. about your hack.. I hope you'll finish this, it's really good looking.
    Oh, yeah.. I made a banner...
    I was bored and didn't open PS for a while .. so..
    pkmnmoonsunep4.gif

Code:
    http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/7338/pkmnmoonsunep4.gif
    It took some time.. What do ya think ?
    (I know.. the animation isn't that good.. and I just put the map together in the wrong wat :P)

WOWEEEE! That's incredible! I'm adding this to the first post as well. THank you so much, I really appreciate it:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back