• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Black

xGunLuis

Let's Player
Years
  • I really want to show off my Pokemon Black LP and get something started with other fine pokemon lovers here on the site :)

I usually just upload this every other day so every 2 days theres a new upload to showcase.

The video is in 16:9, 720p HD, so in this small embedded video it looks a little strange. It looks much better in a larger sized player on youtube!

My newest episode is right here

In this Episode we take on Badge #3: Burgh the Bug Master

Please check it out and give me some feedback either on the forum or on the youtube page!

If you want me to post the rest of the episodes in this thread along with this one I would be glad to! I hope you guys like it! Let me know your thoughts!

Thank you so much for your time and patience in reading this :) How's this Captain Fabio? :D

Last edited:
    Back