• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 2.93 Released)

Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2016
    I curently play pre beta 4.04 and i am using older save file and almost every poke centar in johto (when i go to heal my pokemon) frezze my game.I finishhed event in the lighthouse and there is elevator that dosesnt work and it continiously keep saying that.Well now ,my question does this hapend to me because of older save file or what?
    No matter what this hack is great one ;-)

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2020
    here is a minor bug i encountered..in the cave before sylon league.. i tried to used super rod in the water near the nurse joy in the cave.. surprisingly.. it hook up a miltank..hehe.. but its okay..its just a little bug..

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2013
    Can anyone guide me through the Shard Mission I got 4 Greens and 3 Yellows but I don't remember what others I need or where to find them. Thank you.

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2016
    Sorry, I didn't see the pictures yesterday, and now I fixed the bugs you mentioned except the Pokedex error, because I can only get the information as I write them down from Pokemon X/Y. But I still haven't collect all Pokemon of Kalos yet, so I don't have the datas for it.

You need Pryce's Glacier Badge to make it available.

I've fixed this problem, please update to the newest Pre-Beta 4.04.

About the way to create a hack, you'll need certain tools, I think you can get them in the "Toolbox" of this site, and you must learn to script, to change the events of the game, and a Hex Editor is also needed for something that tools can't deal with, maybe you can search for some tutorials in this site. About the errors you mentioned, firstly, the guards on Route 36 is not an error, they will leave after you get Falkner's badge, and the rest of the errors were fixed in the newer Pre-Beta 4.04, thanks.

The legendary Pokemon in this hack are Combalion(Umber Path/After Sky Castle event), Virizion(Cloud Forest/After Sky Castle event), Terrakion(Grass Path/After Sky Castle event), Rayquazza(Sky Castle/After Sky Castle event), Genesect(Sky Castle/After Sky Castle researching event), Xerneas(Fairy Forest,in the Brown Lake), Yvetal(A hidden way on the right side of Lithopone Ferry). Zygarde(In the depth of Mt.Mortar), Meloetta(Bronze Tunnel/In a special mission), Tornadus(Windy Cave), Thundurus(Shale Tunnel), Landorus(Sandy Villa, requires Rock Climb), Heatran(A event in TYRON), Mew(High Edge Falls), Mewtwo(Greenland Cave), Regigigas(Final event in TYRON), Reshiram/Zekrom(In a special mission after defeated RED), Celebi(Ilex Forest/Requires GS Ball and give it to KURT.)

Pre-Beta 4.04 released for fixing some bugs.
    could you tell me how i can take the meloetta quest ?? and where ís Mt.Mortar + which pokemon have move AROMAtherapy?? and how can i find it

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2020
    i think this a bug..the elite four who uses poison type.. its pokemon uses electric type attack.. gengar used only thunderbolt against me,, its normal that gengar can use thunderbolt but it is unusual to use it even if my pokemon is ground type.. and crobat used zap cannon.. and kindly check the other elite 4 for other bugs if there are left.. tnx

Years
  • i think this a bug..the elite four who uses poison type.. its pokemon uses electric type attack.. gengar used only thunderbolt against me,, its normal that gengar can use thunderbolt but it is unusual to use it even if my pokemon is ground type.. and crobat used zap cannon.. and kindly check the other elite 4 for other bugs if there are left.. tnx

Maybe Gengar only has T-Bolt as attacking move? not sure, haven't played myself.

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2013
    Can anyone provide me with a list of legendaries in this game and how to get them? I am mainly interested in yvetal since I already have xerneas.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    I curently play pre beta 4.04 and i am using older save file and almost every poke centar in johto (when i go to heal my pokemon) frezze my game.I finishhed event in the lighthouse and there is elevator that dosesnt work and it continiously keep saying that.Well now ,my question does this hapend to me because of older save file or what?
    No matter what this hack is great one ;-)

Thanks, I got it, and I fixed the PC problem now, and there's nothing wrong with your file.

I'll be using my save from pre beta 3.04.. Will that be safe? If i'm not mistaken, 1158 said that this will support old save data...

Yes, it would be safe, and I'll never break my promise.

In the Flora Island Gym. you can see 4 Computers Like This View attachment 70197
    use it to get Some codes to unlock the 2 Barrier's. you gotta go Back & Forth to All 4 Computers

Small Bug. Clair Spite Is InvisbleView attachment 70196

Thanks for reporting, now I fixed this error.

i got celebi and 1158, and i'm stuck What Can i do now View attachment 70201

That happened to you?Well, I think you'll need to battle Falkner again. It's an error if you defeated Falkner before, but I can't fix it yet.

Question for creator of this hack!
    How you solve aegislash problem, i mean what is his base stats?

I choosed its blade form, and I raised its HP stats to 80, I raised its Def. and Sp,Def to 55 to make it more relyable in battles.

Can anyone guide me through the Shard Mission I got 4 Greens and 3 Yellows but I don't remember what others I need or where to find them. Thank you.

You need 2 red shards as well.

could you tell me how i can take the meloetta quest ?? and where ís Mt.Mortar + which pokemon have move AROMAtherapy?? and how can i find it

Use explosion in Bronze Tunnel to reach the place. And Vileplume can learn it by relearning, so you'll have to give one heart scale to the move tutor. Mt.Mortar is in Johto, if you played Gold/Silver before, you must know it.

Maybe Gengar only has T-Bolt as attacking move? not sure, haven't played myself.

It is a bug, and I fixed it now.

yah maybe gengar has only t-bolt i guess

Yes, and I fixed it just now.

Can anyone provide me with a list of legendaries in this game and how to get them? I am mainly interested in yvetal since I already have xerneas.

The legendary Pokemon in this game are Keldeo, Rayquaza, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Xerneas, Yvetal(You can find it in Sky Hill, a place on the right of Lithopone Ferry), Zygarde, Celebi, Ho-oh, Lugia, Zekrom/Reshiram, Regigigas, Mew, Mewtwo, Meloetta, Thunderous, Tornadus, Landorus and Heatern.

Pre-Beta 4.06 released for fixing several bugs, Lugia and Ho-oh are available now, Silver Sword can be found somewhere, too.

Back