• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who's That Pokemon Giveaway!

Years
  • LOOK AT MY MOST RECENT POST FOR THE IMAGE!!!

Ok so I had a great idea. I call it a Who's that Pokemon Giveaway. I figured you guys might like this... So basically, everyday starting now, I will post an edited image of a pokemon. The first person to post and tell me who the pokemon is will receive the disguised pokemon for their diamond or pearl game. Sound good? Well it gets better. Look at this:

Bonus Days: (on random days i will do one of the following)
    - give you two of the posted pokemon
    - post more than one image
    - attach a very useful item to the pokemon
    - teach the pokemon a custom set of moves

Here are the rules:
    - You can only guess once per day, if you get it wrong, DO NOT guess again. If you guess again, no pokemon will be given to anyone that day and you will just have to deal with everyone being mad at you.
    - DO NOT pm me your guess. Post it. PMs will not be looked at.
    - This is not an argument thread, so no arguing! If you argue in this thread you will NEVER receive a pokemon from this.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Magikarp?

I would've guessed Mewtwo.

It's way too hard for the first one if they are to get harder. Just blur it or something, not make it completely invisible. xD

Waker of Chaos

Unlimited
    Years
  • mismaguis and chompah youre too late

i win

You don't need to post something like that.

And by the way, there's no such thing as a cool hacker. You didn't even spell it right. >.>;

And besides, it's Smeargle. It's not something that's actually good, like a Gible or Chimchar (he's breeding these). So why should we care?

Col~

Effeler
    Years
  • You don't need to post something like that.

And by the way, there's no such thing as a cool hacker. You didn't even spell it right. >.>;

And besides, it's Smeargle. It's not something that's actually good, like a Gible or Chimchar (he's breeding these). So why should we care?

who ever said that my name was cool_hacker?
    i didn't
    and why do you care?

Col~

Effeler
    Years
  • I take offense to anyone who brags about his victory.

i said i win in small text. ive seen people on other forums that post it in huge letters.

i just wanted to let people know if they didn't.

me bragging is if i PMed everyone saying: " i won the Who's That Pokemon of the Day contest!" there. an explanation.

Back