• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle Cries on Trainers

RaulCortez

Maybe active...sometimes?
Years
Hey Pokécommunity,

I came up with this idea for my game, and before i even tried to mess around with the scripts i'd like to know how possible (or, in my case, easy) it would be:

Basically what i'd like to do is to make trainers say something or make a sound whenever you have a battle with them. Pretty much like Pokémon - Pokémon appears, a cry is heard - Trainer appears, a sound, be it a phrase or whatever i imagine the trainer would say, is heard.

I thought of checking how the battles work and try to replicate that on the trainers, but i don't know if i'm going the right way.

Any ideas or just help in general with that?

Thanks!

Nickalooose

--------------------
Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
PokeBattle_ActualScene, Line 1506 or 1705, that might be a great place to start, when the trainer comes out, play the SE or whatever you have planned.

I don't know, but it's a great place to start... Basically, all you have to do is add a play sound effect script.

RaulCortez

Maybe active...sometimes?
Years
PokeBattle_ActualScene, Line 1506 or 1705, that might be a great place to start, when the trainer comes out, play the SE or whatever you have planned.

I don't know, but it's a great place to start... Basically, all you have to do is add a play sound effect script.

Thanks, Nickaloose, that's actually a good place to start!

Back