• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New deadly Balanced Hackmons team trap/perish song

Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2016
    I am trying to make the most annoying Balanced Hackmons team that will get people to not be able to get me and will perish at the hearing of my song. I am planning a team where I will trap the other Pokemon in battle but abilities (arena trap, shadow tag) aren't allowed onto the Smogon servers so I have a few requirements needed to create this new team-
    1 6 Pokemon with the heaviest defense.
    2 Moves that will prevent the target from escaping but has to have an effect on all Pokemon types and has to stay I'm effect when the user of that moves switches out.
    3 Perish Song.
    4 Protect.
    5 Spore.
    6 Best ability that can be used and accepted by Smogon.
    7 Leftovers.
    8 Ideas on building my team that Smogon will accept and follows all of the requirements above.

Back