• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon dbs

rm2kdude

Advanced Pixel-Artist
Years
    • Age 35
    • usa
    • Seen Oct 30, 2022
    I found it quite easy to make the pokemon battle system using rm2k3's battle system does not work with rm2k. I am working on it right now if you need help with your pokemon game please ask.

if you request a cms out of the question the pokemon cms is very advanced and uses over 4 cms in all so thats why I will not take the request I will accept evolution,leviling,cbs(using dbs).

I am a very good programmer for rm2k I have made over 3 pokemon games but they sucked the second one was better this is one is way better even though i just started. if you request something that i said no to I will never help you again you will be banned from my forums and website as soon as it gets done follow the rules.

Back