• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Delibird's Stocking Stuffers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I just realized that after completing Nun, all I've earned are lumps of coal xD

Spoiler:

Pieces of candy: 0
    Lumps of Coal: 16

I will update this post, if I do more.

Years
  • Pieces of Candy
    -First Snow (1): Catch a Cryogonal - For whatever reason every second encounter in White 2 was crygonal O.o
    -White Christmas (2): Solo the Elite Four and Champion with White Kyurem
    -Sleeping Under the Ice (2): Catch any Ice-Type Legendary Pokemon without a Master Ball** - I caught that Kyurem with Timer ball- took me a while but it was well worth it :3

Lumps of Coal

-Cold as Ice (1): Complete a Cool Pokemon Contest with an Ice Type Pokemon
    -A Christmas Carol (1): Have three Pokemon using Round in a Triple Battle
    -נ Nun [Nothing] (1): Post to claim this Lump and then do not play Pokemon for 24 hours
    -ג Gimel [All] (3): Win a Jackpot at the Game Corner† - Took me about two hours but I finally did it!

Pictures:
    Spoiler:

Kyurem VS. Iris:

Pieces of candy: 7
    Lumps of Coal: 4

Last edited:

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • It's Cold Outside so I'll play Pokemon!

-Imani [Faith] (3): Catch a shiny Pokemon without RNG abuse, Chaining, or locked shinies (PROOF)
    Well then. I'm off to a good start, eh?

-Old Man Winter (2): Breed a Sneasel or Cubchoo to know Ice Punch (PROOF)
    That was easier than I thought.

-Ujamaa [Cooperative Economics] (1): Send Bargain Power 3 to 10 different people

4 Candies, and 2 Coals. I SWEAR I AM GOOD. =O

So, for the Master Rank Contest thing.... does it have to be Hoenn's or can I do it Sinnoh?

Last edited:

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • It's Cold Outside so I'll play Pokemon!

-Imani [Faith] (3): Catch a shiny Pokemon without RNG abuse, Chaining, or locked shinies (PROOF)
    Well then. I'm off to a good start, eh?

-Old Man Winter (2): Breed a Sneasel or Cubchoo to know Ice Punch (PROOF)
    That was easier than I thought.

3 Candies, and 2 Coals. I SWEAR I AM GOOD. =O

So, for the Master Rank Contest thing.... does it have to be Hoenn's or can I do it Sinnoh?
    Sinnoh is acceptable. Oh look now the post is long enough

Volga

The Dragon Knight
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 19, 2023
    Pieces of Candy
    Spoiler:

Lumps of Coal
    Spoiler:

Pieces of Candy: 7
    Lumps of Coal: 8 (including נ Nun)

Years
  • Now I can throw in another helping.

Spoiler:

Pieces of Candy: 14
    Lumps of Coal: 14

Volga

The Dragon Knight
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 19, 2023
    Point values on the OP have been updated~

It seems you missed my previous update. It says I have 1 Lump of Coal in the main post, but I have 7 Pieces of Candy and 8 Lumps of Coal.

Years
  • Before update:

Pieces of candy: 7
    Lumps of Coal: 4

After I did some more stuff:
    Pieces of candy: 9
    Lumps of Coal: 10

-Family Trip (1): Bring only a Larvitar named Necrum and Swablu named Sydian to any snowy location and catch 5 Pokemon with them
    -Umoja [Unity] (1): Breed and name a family of Pokemon, and write a paragraph about their holiday celebrations

Alex and Nyan were in love despite being different species- Nyan was a Weavile and Alex was a beartic. They fell in love during their journey with their trainer- She later left them in the Daycare so that they could get stronger but they decided to make a family while they were there. They had 5 children- All sneasels - Aria, she was the runt and the shy one, Unia, she was the most friendly,funny and full of energy out of them all - she managed to bring people together wherever she appeared. Ares. He was the strongest of them all, Ben, he had the dream of traveling the world, and last but not least Ayuna, little girl with big dreams of her own - she wanted to participate in a pokemon contest someday. They are currently waiting for new ownersto come and pick them up as christmas gifts in the daycare center. They are celebrating as a family- and they promised each other that they will get back together every Christmas.

Lumps of Coal

-Consumer Holiday (1): Spend 100,000 Pokédollars in one day at Stores
    -Shovel the Snow (1): Bring only a Larvitar Named Necrum and a Swablu named Sydian to any snowy location and K.O. 10 Pokemon with them
    -Blood on the Ice (2): Beat the Elite Four and Champion with a team of Ice Pokemon (4-6 Pokemon) [The proof coming tomorrow because I really need to get some sleep now D: )
    -Old Man Winter (2): Breed a Sneasel or Cubchoo to know Ice Punch

Will have some more fun with these challenges tomorrow and in the next few days :3

Spoiler:

Here is the proof of Ice monotype battle~

Last edited:

J2a1m1i2e

Moon Princess In Training
    Years
  • Well, I haven't played any Pokemon in a few days now, being all busy busy, nut I forgot to post about it x3 So here we go, wont play Pokemon until tomorrow ;-;

-נ Nun [Nothing] (1): Post to claim this Lump and then do not play Pokemon for 24 hours

Volga

The Dragon Knight
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 19, 2023
    Final Update. I'm sorry I don't have pics for most of them. My phone is broken because I apparently don't know how to hold it and I drop it way too much. lol
    And for the ORAS Contest ones, I know I can take a picture in-game and save it to the SD card, but my SD card reader on my computer doesn't work and I can't find my USB adapter.

Pieces of Candy
    Spoiler:

Lumps of Coal
    Spoiler:

Pieces of Candy: 11 (Total)
    Lumps of Coal: 20 (Total)

Years
  • Alright, gonna get this started with:

Also it's cold outside.

Lycanroc

under the sun
    Years
  • -נ Nun [Nothing] (1): Post to claim this Lump and then do not play Pokemon for 24 hours

It's cold outside.

Years
  • Time for another serving. Not sure if this will be my last or not.

Spoiler:

Pieces of Candy: 20
    Lumps of Coal: 17

I could get a few more lumps of coal if I wanted (wow that does not sound right). It won't really get me anything extra, but I may still try for another E4 round with the given time left.

Lycanroc

under the sun
    Years
  • Nun time ended about 13 hours ago, I'll try to get some prices of candy tomorrow in my free time. I'll be going for these first, expect a real update once I do them all. (probably tomorrow)

I HAVE NOT ACTUALLY DONE THESE YET, I PLAN TO DO THEM TOMORROW
    -First Snow (1): Catch a Cryogonal
    -Coming to Theaters this Christmas (1): Make a PR video to celebrate the Winter Solstice, Christmas, Hanukkah, or Kwanzaa**
    -Umoja [Unity] (1): Breed and name a family of Pokemon, and write a paragraph about their holiday celebrations
    -White Christmas (2): Solo the Elite Four and Champion with White Kyurem
    -Christmas Tree (2): Create a "Christmas Tree" in your party with an Abomasnow and 5 Pokemon to be "decorations"†
    -Deck the Halls (2): Compete in PWT with a team of Red or Green Pokemon and win

And I will also start
    -8 Crazy Nights (3): Catch 1 Litwick for 9 consecutive days
    Already did Night 1 for 8 Crazy Nights.

Hippowtom

Hippowtom
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Pieces of Candy: 0
    Lumps Of Coal: 5

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • Previous:

-Imani [Faith] (3): Catch a shiny Pokemon without RNG abuse, Chaining, or locked shinies
    -Old Man Winter (2): Breed a Sneasel or Cubchoo to know Ice Punch
    -Ujamaa [Cooperative Economics] (1): Send Bargain Power 3 to 10 different people

Candy-4
    Coal-2

UPDATE!:

-Ujima [Work & Responsibility] (1): Decorate a Secret Base for the holidays (Proof Pic to come later, done on Pearl)

Spoiler:

-Consumer Holiday (1): Spend 100,000 Pokédollars in one day at Stores

-ש Shin [Put In] (1): Spend at least 1000 coins at the Game Corner Prize Redemption

-Christmas Tree (2): Create a "Christmas Tree" in your party with an Abomasnow and 5 Pokemon to be "decorations"† (Proof)(Sideways, sorry, no time to fix it)

-Kujichagulia [Self-Determination] (1): Dress your character uniquely for the Winter

-נ Nun [Nothing] (1): Post to claim this Lump and then do not play Pokemon for 24 hours Cya at about 7pm EST!

NEW TOTAL:
    Candy-9
    Coal-5

In process:
    -8 Crazy Nights (3): Catch 1 Litwick for 9 consecutive days (CAUGHT TWO SO FAR)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back