• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON VORTEX VERSION! --NOW RECRUITING!--

Evil team Costume design and Region name

• Total voters
Years
  • Confused... you desperately need a scripter yet you have four people listed as a scripter?

They have either quit on us or aren't as skilled as we need them to be. For example they can't script certain things the page just hasn't been updated yet

Le pug

Creator of Pokémon: Discovery / Fat Kid
    Years
  • They have either quit on us or aren't as skilled as we need them to be. For example they can't script certain things the page just hasn't been updated yet

In case you don't already know, I'm leading my own hack but I've always been interested in joining another team to help out. I'm a good scripter and can do them pretty fast. Plus I am literate and always check for errors before moving on from a script. Anyways, before I submit an app, wondering if we could go over more details about what's to happen with this hack. If you want to talk more in PM about it to keep it on the down-low that's fine with me.

Tyranitar Killer

Tyranibeast
    Years
  • Name you wish to be called: Lord Dunsparce
    Timezone: Eastern Australian Standard Time
    Position: Mapper, Musician, Implementing Fairy Type, and adding more than 386 Pokemon
    How good you are at position: Still learning
    Way to contact you: Just PM me
    Favorite color: Red

Years
  • In case you don't already know, I'm leading my own hack but I've always been interested in joining another team to help out. I'm a good scripter and can do them pretty fast. Plus I am literate and always check for errors before moving on from a script. Anyways, before I submit an app, wondering if we could go over more details about what's to happen with this hack. If you want to talk more in PM about it to keep it on the down-low that's fine with me.

Well like I said Verde is MIA so I'm not on this hack so much I still help when I can get in contact with him but if you are interested I saw you showed some interest in Silver Destiny and I'd love your help if you really wanted to join a team

Tyranitar Killer

Tyranibeast
    Years
  • Name you wish to be called: Lord Dunsparce
    Timezone: Australian Eastern Standard Time (Its 5:30 pm here now and its night)
    Position: Mapper, Insering Pokemon Sprites from Gen 1-5 (Using Choas Rush's great sprite resource)
    How good you are at position: I would rate my self 6.5 at each
    Proof: (Would be nice but not needed): I have a School corridor here ask me if you want more
    H2r5MGL.png

Way to contact you: PM

Years
  • Name you wish to be called Shadow Wolf
    Timezone UTC -05:00 Eastern Time
    Position Cry Inserter
    How good you are at position 8.5
    Proof (Would be nice but not needed) pm if needed
    Way to contact you pm
    Favorite color black

Years
  • Hello as co-leader I am taking over the hack while Verde is busy. He told me he should be back around June. This is still 100% his hack I am only taking over until he is back. He said that if he gets the chance he will make a post here about it. If he doesn't just please understand how busy he is and that I don't want to control anything. As previously stated this is still his hack. I know that it is hard when leadership is changed and it is hard to get used to a new leaders views rules etc. but I will make it as easy as possible. If you have ANY questions please feel free to PM me and if you are on the team and don't mind I would like to add you to Skype so we can communicate easily. Thank you for taking the time to read this. Pokémon vortex is in no way cancelled and we are still working towards that release.

Thank you for understanding
    -Lux

Omonox

Pokemon TurquoiseBlue and NavyBlue
    Years
  • It's a shame the hack has been slow this month. I am working on my own hack right now but next week when it's released, I will have time to edit Vortex. I believe I was the third or fourth to join and I don't just want to quit because of this. My Skype is mastamilo657 so if you need my help I would be happy to help. However I will probably be busy in mid June so I would have to help soon. I still want to her though so if you need me, I'm here.

anonyboy

Pokemon Aerial Emerald Creator&Pokemon Hybrid Co-C
    Years
  • Name you wish to be called:Mike
    Timezone: GMT +2:00 Tel-aviv
    Position: Mapper,Tile Inserter
    How good you are at position: I'm OK at both
    Proof (Would be nice but not needed): In my Hack i Mainly map and insert tiles.
    Way to contact you: PM me and i'll give info

VerdeWare

...death is only the beginning
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2020
    Name you wish to be called:Mike
    Timezone: GMT +2:00 Tel-aviv
    Position: Mapper,Tile Inserter
    How good you are at position: I'm OK at both
    Proof (Would be nice but not needed): In my Hack i Mainly map and insert tiles.
    Way to contact you: PM me and i'll give info

PM LuxrayHacker some proof of work

VerdeWare

...death is only the beginning
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2020
    LuxrayHacker is taking over the hack until I return. I hope to be back in June but I'm not sure. Can everyone who has a copy of the rom already who is on the team please PM LuxrayHacker with what you have done in the rom and how far you are. His computer lost the data and I am too busy to send him a copy so can you please send him one. Thanks so much for understanding guys :D

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2021
    Name you wish to be called: Shubunkus/Ian
    Timezone: EST (UTC - 5)
    Position: Scripter
    How good you are at position: Good enough? hahaha
    Proof (Would be nice but not needed):
    Spoiler:

Way to contact you: PM over PC and I'll give you my Skype and/or E-Mail
    Favorite color: All of them

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2014
    Application

Hey i would like to apply for idea making i have tons of ideas for you stuff that nintendo cant do is what we will do instead we should do walking with pokemon unless its already implemented

Name you wish to be called Oroborus / Oro
    Timezone Canada i dont know
    Position endless fountain of ideas
    How good you are at position Pretty good
    Proof (Would be nice but not needed) well i started getting ideas for a pokemon game since i was 8 and still have quite a bit
    Way to contact you Well skype: OroborusOrigins Youtube/google+ : Orro Plays
    Favorite color Lime green

Back