• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon purple paradise

can you help make my game better

• yes i can do sprites

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes i can do maps

• yes i can do pokemon

• yes i can do toher usefull pixel stuff

• Total voters

blitzbear

aprentice breeder(maybe crazy)
Years
  • thi sis my first pokemon game ive made so its not that great and need alot of work done i have the basic maps and things but they are done suing gba game stuff i have ds stuff to make them with just not for the insides of the house okemon centers and that sort of stuff i have a idea for the characters but they arnt that good so if any one wants to help me out by making graphics and stuff idd be really thankful

The game takes place in the Paradise Islands its your 15 birthday and since your now old enough you are taken to catch you first pokemon (a local trainer and daughter of silver named Roxanne ) which your meant to catch on North island but due to some weird team of people invading it the only catching place with pokemon fit to be caught for a beginner is at Prairie island so go to Prairie island on Roxanne's Lapras so you catch your first pokemon when you hear aloud pokemon cry and 2 nido king appear and then behind them appears a blissey which is now a very rare species said to be the bringer of happiness it looks at you drops the egg its holding in its pouch then it and its nido kings disappear you pick up the egg and lift it into your backpack after asking Roxanne why you saw it and what it was she tell you the story of blissey and how one saved the Paradise islands in the ancient times when there was many rare coloured pokemon around who were being captured by at team of humans know as the mauve knights most were caught and sold and slowly faded away in til their very few in the paradise islands which back then were called misery island but one purple blissey appeared and her trainer Allisa who stopped the team from catching all of them and blissey spread its joy to them and when they left they changed misery islands to paradise islands. Then she decided that you two should go and get that egg checked and she knew a nice professor on Beginner island professor Rose. So you head to beginner island via centre rock island after going around town collecting items and talking to people you go leave town and suddenly the strange mauve knights team shows and Roxanne goes to fight them they see her lapras which you didn't notice before but its actually a funny colour not a normal lapras at all "hand over the lapras or else" after Roxanne loses the fight she tells you to run and continue heading beginner island and then she and the mauve knights disappear. upon reaching beginner island a pikachu runs up to you and is about to zap you so you go to catch it when a trainer comes along "what are you doing please leave pika alone" then you realise it not wild apologise and ask the woman if he can help you find professor rose she then takes you to a house go inside and sits down and introduces herself she is professor rose then you show her the pokemon egg and then a very surprised look appears and she asks you how you got it and you tell her the story and then she tells you that you have to take the egg to seasons island but first she asks you a favour ,to go and find her husband silver and her daughter who you tell her you already know then she asks you to rescue them and that Roxanne would have ended up on forest island that's where the team have made their base so you go their and you get to the hq after battling some grunts you find Roxanne on their uniform Roxanne what are you doing wearing their uniform then she fights you with no explanation before hand after you win silver walks in and says so you managed to beast my daughter good for you now try to beat me so you fight then before you were able to take the egg where you were supposed to it hatches a purple happiny steps out an silver walks back and out of the shadows comes a pink gengar which was controlling silver and you see it talk to the happiny then look at you "Allisa your back I knew you'd come back "you're a little confused why is the gengar talking and why is it calling you Allisa then it looks down at the happiny then disappears .then you race over to Roxanne and silver who are ok and silver explains that he was under control of gengar whod help him find his wife and he found his daughter (who didn't know that her mother was prof rose)but since he was under control gengar made him convince her that she was meant to defeat you then he released a pokemon got on its back and took Roxanne to beginner island then you head to seasons island and the happiny gets over to an odd shaped spot in the ground and picks up a flute the writing on flute tells in unknown that you should go to crescent moon island so you do their you see a cresselia in the sky fighting palkia and celebi and dialga fighting then gengar appears and tells you that the fight is happening because the colurs have been mixed up and it has confused the universe and that his team were trying to fix the colurs by spreading them across and that he wanted his purple colur back but happiny (blissey) had it and he had the pink colur so you think it's a good idea to trade then just before you Do happiny tells you not to the reason why this gengar is pink is because he caused havoc with his power's which are in his colur and happiny was given the powers to control so you fight him and then happiny uses an egg on him which turns him back into an egg (makes him forget and turns him good) you give it to Roxanne when you get back to the island where she is then happiny explains why gengar called you Allisa and that you once stopped him before many years ago

opps ive realised something the ending stryline ends up for a girl i can change it to be male and female

Game Master

Pokemon:Battle of the Elements
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2009
    I think the storyline should be only for a girl, where are the screenshots

Magnemite

I'm in the past.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2016
    If you really want people to help you, I'd suggest you start by making your post a little easier to read. There are four periods in the entire thing. I couldn't get past the first line because I felt it wasn't worth the effort.

Back