• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Safe and Sound!

Super Prism

Sylveon Enthusiast
Years
I always feel safe when I'm around people that care about me. It can be friends or family, as long as they're kind and supportive. <3

Even just talking to friends online makes me feel safe.

Sirfetch’d

My dog makes me feel safe even though he is just a miniature dog :D He is very protective!

Crystal Berry

[span="text-shadow: 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.12); font
Years
My room, because no one can enter without my permission and I'm alone in my own little space. When I'm having an issue, like severe pain or sadness for example I prefer to be alone to suffer in peace so I can get over the pain easier. If someone goes up to me and asks if I'm ok or acts all paranoid when I'm in pain it makes me feel so much worse and it's much harder to cope.

Crystal Berry

[span="text-shadow: 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.12); font
Years
My room, because no one can enter without my permission and I'm alone in my own little space. When I'm having an issue, like severe pain or sadness for example I prefer to be alone to suffer in peace so I can get over the pain easier. If someone goes up to me and asks if I'm ok or acts all paranoid when I'm in pain it makes me feel so much worse and it's much harder to cope.

pkmin3033

Me. Nothing outside of my own thought processes has the ability to make me feel safe really - I can be in the safest place in the world and my mind can turn it into a danger zone. I have to calm myself down when I don't feel safe; I don't have anything in particular that can do it for me. Which I suppose is both a good and bad thing: I'm not dependent on something that in reality has no bearing on how safe or unsafe I am, but I have a VERY hard time calming down sometimes.

Cariad

world.search(you);
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 25, 2023
Being with my closest friends. Although I'm good at keeping me in good mental condition on my own, it's always easier when they're with me. They're extremely calming, and they know how to handle me when I feel uncomfortable.

Sir Codin

Except in the hands of police....and other people who don't follow the non-aggression principle.

Melody

Banned
Years
At home, alone either in my room or home alone, in my bed, cuddling, hugging and/or snuggling my pillow. :3

The feeling can't usually be beat, and if I've got time to do this then things are pretty safe.

Another good feeling of safety is simply being home, alone. Now I do define alone loosely, like if the other occupants are sleeping or I've got my own room to myself and no reason to exit it.

Quite simply the feeling of being alone after an exhausting day of being out in the world is the safest of feelings for me. I do need my recharge time in some cases. :3

ShinySquirtleSquad

ShinySquirtleSquad
Years
My house, I've lived in the same house for literally as long as I can remember so it really helps me no matter what room I am in.

Years
Naturally I feel safest at home, but in other circumstances—my car.

No matter where I go or what I do while I'm out, I hop in there and that's my safe haven. Plus being able to drive and having my own car gives me a great feeling of self-control, and very often I talk to myself and sing loudly to the radio like any other completely totally normal person would.

Universe

all-consuming
Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2016
mm, i think being in bed feels the safest to me. the bed itself doesn't matter too much as long as it's clean and cozy, so it doesn't necessarily need to be mine.

i loooove them.

Years
Whenever my parents or sister is home and I'm cuddling with my blanket while its raining :3

Back