• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Battle Simulators?

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2013
    Is there such a thing as a battle simulator that will allow you to see the most statistical outcome between a battle of two pokemon? Like a website where I input the names of two pokemon, their levels, and their movesets, and then shows me the statistical outcome?

(I'm asking because I want to know my probability of success if I have a Jumpluff take on an army of Weezings and Grimers alone >_> )

Thanks

Also...I think I posted this in the wrong forum. Sorry :(

Last edited:

Boilurn

Scald Pokémon
    Years
  • I'm not sure about the 'outcome', but you could probably try using a damage calculator, which works by using a percentage on how much damage is dealt to the opposing Pokemon. The damage calculator can be found here.

Back