• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Digimon Your Digital Dream[NEW VERSION 2.0 AVAILABLE!]

Years
  • Hello! small bugs to report, as a female tamer:
    - during the Keramon battle the "What was that?" text pops up as Junior instead of the player
    - during the botamon quest when the last one gives you the mission he says you "seem like a good guy" this could be meant generically, but I wasn't sure!

Thanks!
    I'll let you know if any more come up, as I've only just started

Thank you for reporting this, its rare that someone report us errors as a female character, so really thank you :) We'll fix this in the next update.

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2021
    Im so glad someone is making a digimon game because honestly pokemon wares down after awhile, and if there is anyway i can help please let me know.

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2019
    Really liked beta 1, finished it multiple times.
    Seeing as it is a fanmade game I know that the final version will never be as disappointing as "Digimon story: Cyber sleuth" where you could get final version of Lucemon, which was very weak.

1 suggestion though: change Salamon's special attack "PUPPY HOWL" into something like Disarming Voice or something instead of a weaker version of Thunder Wave.

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2016
    Based on Digimon World 1 or 2 in PSX, BlueMeramon's type is both Fire and Ice.
    In Digimon World, its habitat is Ice Sanctuary, a place hated by primarily Fire-typed Digimon.
    In Digimon World 2, it has Fire type. Although it can only learn buff move, its will always have Fireball, a Fire type attack, because it can only be evolved from Meramon.

Years
  • I would say both. It's bio says it's flames are hotter than Meramon, but it has both fire and ice attacks, and attacks that mix them up (somehow).

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2019
    is it possible to get skullgreymon through agumon line?

Edit: also, got a suggestion to make gotsumon not useless anymore, change his rock fist and tremar attacks to physical attacks.

Last edited:
    Years
  • is it possible to get skullgreymon through agumon line?

Edit: also, got a suggestion to make gotsumon not useless anymore, change his rock fist and tremar attacks to physical attacks.
    Still not, SkullGreymon isn't in the beta now, we are revisiting some digimon stats and moves, thank you for your suggestion.
    What level do vegiemon, kokatorimon and yanmamon digivolve?
    You can find Vegiemon as a rare Digimon in the Bit Forest, Kokatorimon at level 16 from Biyomon and Yanmamon can be found as a rare Digimon in the Demi Lake or you can get it from Kunemon if Atk and Spd are equal at lvl 16.

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2019
    You can find Vegiemon as a rare Digimon in the Bit Forest, Kokatorimon at level 16 from Biyomon and Yanmamon can be found as a rare Digimon in the Demi Lake or you can get it from Kunemon if Atk and Spd are equal at lvl 16.
    Was actually asking when they digivolve to ultimate, I already know where to get them and that they give good XP.

Also, are you just going to ignore the part of the gotsumon who's currently even more useless than a magikarp?
    My gotsumon is lvl 14, has 27atk and 15sp. atk and NO physical attacks.

Edit: just noticed that GOBURI BOMB has no animation when it's used by the players goburimon.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Was actually asking when they digivolve to ultimate, I already know where to get them and that they give good XP.

Also, are you just going to ignore the part of the gotsumon who's currently even more useless than a magikarp?
    My gotsumon is lvl 14, has 27atk and 15sp. atk and NO physical attacks.

I think is a mistake that we did Gotsumon so useless, it will be revamped for sure. If you find some other Digimon that you think need an upgrade, tell to us pls.
    About the Ultimate, only the Starter can reach that form + Kabuterimon, Togemon, Gomamon, Stingmon.

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2019
    I think is a mistake that we did Gotsumon so useless, it will be revamped for sure. If you find some other Digimon that you think need an upgrade, tell to us pls.
    About the Ultimate, only the Starter can reach that form + Kabuterimon, Togemon, Gomamon, Stingmon.
    Another digimon that needs an upgrade is salamon with her personal special attack, it's an electrical cloud attack with just less accuracy, it might just be useful if it had 100 accuracy if this was a pokemon game where ground-type are immune to electrical attacks.
    Also, it kind of bothers me that attacks that are just as strong as common attacks like scratch have lowered accuracy, makes it a bit annoying to play if every decent attack misses a lot.

Edit: will titamon be in the final version? I know he doesn't have any official sprites but I did manage to find an animated sprite.
    And the analyzer says that you can find dokugumon in bit forest.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2019
    Found another digimon that needs a slight rework: flymon into a nature-flying/electric-flying digimon.
    Stingmon should also get the flying subtype and his dynamite kick has no animation and paralyzes instead of making the enemy flinch, and I'd rather see him with compound eyes or no guard instead of toxic boost, for the rest is stingmon just very unbalanced. He has 2 attacks that can hit, but they have very low power, the 1st attack he learns that actually has power has only 50 accuracy.

Edit: just an idea, but how about changing fanbeemon's GEAR STINGER into a machine-type attack and giving waspmon the machine subtype?
    Zassomon lacks an ability, has rookie stats and doesn't learn an attack at level 16 (not sure if that last part is intentional), and apparently he also drops back from level 16 to level 13.

With the amount of lag with this game it would be a lot better to use the easier fishing mechanics which don't require timing,
    I often get the problem that the game lags while trying to react to the bite.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Found another digimon that needs a slight rework: flymon into a nature-flying/electric-flying digimon.
    Stingmon should also get the flying subtype and his dynamite kick has no animation and paralyzes instead of making the enemy flinch, and I'd rather see him with compound eyes or no guard instead of toxic boost, for the rest is stingmon just very unbalanced. He has 2 attacks that can hit, but they have very low power, the 1st attack he learns that actually has power has only 50 accuracy.

Edit: just an idea, but how about changing fanbeemon's GEAR STINGER into a machine-type attack and giving waspmon the machine subtype?
    Zassomon lacks an ability, has rookie stats and doesn't learn an attack at level 16 (not sure if that last part is intentional), and apparently he also drops back from level 16 to level 13.

With the amount of lag with this game it would be a lot better to use the easier fishing mechanics which don't require timing,
    I often get the problem that the game lags while trying to react to the bite.
    Thank you for all your suggestion, we know that Stingmon should be improved, and Waspmon is not Machine? However we have upgraded the game into Essentials 16.2 and we'ill give you the option to select between different characters and change your clothes and accessories in the next release. We are working on fixing lag, due the most to map connections, and thank for reporting the lag drop during fishing, i diddn't know that.

Is there anything required to open the files? It says it needs Winzip
    You need WinRar or WinZip to extract it.

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2019
    Is there any way to earn money other than trainer battles/selling things? Because So far, I have not found any way to get money. I am currently grinding before entering the cave after beating Goblinmon, so idk if there is a way to get money after that point. Only problem I have other than that is there is no way I can find to make the music quieter other than turning my computer's volume down

Back