• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
That wouldnt count as you traded cause u caught in hhe first place o.O

Ullion

Years
Ummm for the whole first part (first2-3 gyms) ui should mainly just train up ur starter.. even a decent lvl charmander (or charmeleon) can take down brock.. so i suggest u just train charmander up to round lv18 o.O.. either that or u can take ez way out and eveolve ur metapod into butterfree and own brock (which i find is 2 ez)

And yes.. by the time u get to misty and if ur still rele training ur charmeleon.. (s)he can beat down misty.. as long as it is a good lvl and knows a decent non-fire (and preferable not steel) attack

TheFrozen

The frozen feelings...
Years
I visited the site and it looked really good.
BTW I have breed and hunt for a shiny shroomish for a time now and no sight of one. I have met 93 shroomishes -___-, i am counting to see how many it takes until I get one. And NONE of the one I have breed have got Adamant Nature that I want on shroomish. X_X

Years
thank u swift i think i will train charmander to lvl 20 and evolve my metapod just for back up and for misty i was planning on training pikachu to beat her down i will update u on luck of shinys and progress i just love my shiny charmander although it is an impish nature i wanted a modest or jolly but a shiny is a shiny and it would take longer to soft reset for another well back to my fire red

since i started fire red over and got shiny charmander i am going to work on beating the game so i wont be searching for shinys in sapphire or emerald but that doesnt mean i wont stop and i will search for shinys in fire red and when i get to moltres i will soft reset for him maybe it will be less than 427sr wish me luck

FRIEND(S) killer-swift

Ichigo Flash

Box-kun
Years
ryan said:
Are there any other shinies you have? Your post in the "Ooooooh... SHINY!" thread indicates that you do - but since you didn't mention them here I distrust you a little bit...

But if you want to let us know all the shinies you have in Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed, LeafGreen, Colloseum, and XD - we'll consider you for the club.

Yesterday I was babysitting a kid and he was playing Pokemon; I told him a little bit about shinies and he said that if he saw one he'd try to catch it. This afternoon when I went over to babysit again, he said that he'd captured a shiny. I thought that he was lieing, but he'd captured a shiny Golbat. So I traded him my L:100 Rayquaza for it. We both think that we got the better deal - that's the mark of a good trade.

So, that's shiny number 4 for me - hip hip hooray.

Excellent shiny sir :) *salutes*

Iv been still yet too busy to hunt. Tomorrows schools sports day so between races Il have a chance to go hunt my Porygon :)

TheFrozen

The frozen feelings...
Years
I got another shiny question. Can you save one step before an egg to hatch and you can try to get shiny with sr or do you need to breed new eggs all the time? O_o

Ullion

Years
Cool ^^...lol anyways... i think i might just reset my whole game.. my friend is still, on vacation so i cant use him to store my pokemon.. .. And for sure.. i dont want a venusaur as my starter... UHHHH.. when it gets into the 60's its imposs to raise cuz everything round its lvl for good exp is super effective against him.. and he would get his arse kicked by lorelie.. so ya..

Years
Hey people, just an update, i don't have any new shinys, thought i did, but i did not! ;( But still, i was Ev traning my dusclops (to be an annoyer) and it went up in sp. defence (hoppits)
+14 Lv. 45, +15 Lv. 46 and +7 lv. 47! I was so happy, lol, the defences are really good now! Later

Psyke

sings Unown music on the bus.
Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2006
is 01280 a Lucky id ? it's pretty low xD

No luck on sudowoodo yet

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2008
i havent been able to post here in AGES....this website must be failing or something, cuz i cant get here and post often >.< but anyways....im currently hatching for the shiny horsea (i want a shiny kingdra really bad) 40 eggs hatched, 0 shiny

Ullion

Years
Oh wow, i havnt even been able to get ON this site let alone be able to post.. nevertheless.. i havnt been Shiny Huntin as of late.. ive been busy ALL week (wedding last weekend funeral today and a wedding tomorow)... in fact.,. i havnt been able to do much.. so currently.. i am just raising (or attempting to) my Magneton, Dragonair and Crobat..
Bday comin soon.. i shul;d rele start beggin ma rent's for that 2nd GBA and the emerald Version o.O

Exokriz

Delete.
Years
Finally PC is back up :)

Shiny Hunt Report:
No shinies yet. I'm leveling my Cubone, Golbat, and Alakazam. I wish I had R/S/E :( I would look for my favorite pokemon in shiny form.

SHC Website:
Havent been able to update since I havent been able to get on this site.
Please send me a list of your shinies if your name isn't next to your shiny on the list right now. I really need to get the thing completed with all the names.
http://www.freewebs.com/shinyhuntersclub/

Years
Awesome! The site is back! (for now)

Not much to report. I'm up to 8021 Treeckos. These confidence intervals are getting fugly, so I'll just say it's ±1.8174% with 90% confidence here on out.

In case PC goes down again, you can usually find me on SPPF; often at our "sister club," the Shiny Lovers. (only they lack... greatness :P)

MM signing out.

Exokriz

Delete.
Years
MetalMario said:
Not much to report. I'm up to 8021 Treeckos. These confidence intervals are getting fugly, so I'll just say it's ±1.8174% with 90% confidence here on out.

you are almost to the 8192 mark and still no shiny Treecko? I really do hope that it shows up in the next couple of SRs. You deserve to get it. When you do get it, tell me and I'll add it to the ShinyDex.

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
Yeah, back up, just in time for me to report I have my second shiny man!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v114/BlazikenKirbytcg/94f12a0a.jpg

So, this is on emerald. I only have almost 40 hours logged into the game, and my Trainer ID is really low. MAN I feel good! But the most astonishing thing is that I got it withen 100 SRs.
Yeah.
Sudowoodo, you're next.
Now, I'm gonna post what I had typed out the other day but couldn't post it cause the site was down.

It's time for my SHC Report. :P

FireRed:
Well, I don't really know what to do here. I almost thought my game was screwing up.. And I hope it's not. I lack like 30 minutes of having 270 hours logged into that game. Do you even know how many days that is? But that isn't the biggest thing. I have all my work in it. All my Pokemon. Good ones. PokeDex ones. All the Snaggable ones from Colosseum. All the "precious" ones that would take some time and luck to get back. Plus my Shiny Ninetails.
Regardless... I have no other Shinies yet. The only target Pokemon is the Magnemite and other possible Shiny Pokemon withen the Power Plant (excluding the Zapdos which has been gone from there for a very long time today). No Eggs.
I occasionally Surf and fish for a water Pokemon. To break the silence, but not the darkness. :(

LeafGreen:
No resets since last time we met. SRing for a Shiny Snorlax if you forgot.

Sapphire:
On Hold. Hatching Cacnea Eggs and searching New Mauville for that Magnemite!

Ruby:
On hold. I may redo it again. I tend to lose faith in the Pokemon there if I don't play it for a long time. I forget about them and what they've been through and how to use them. .. Don't ask. Anyway, the target Pokemon is anything.

Emerald:
Ok... Here's where the real battle begins. On FR I started to put in one of my breeder Pokemon that knows a special move in with a Pokemon that's an awesome-looking Shiny (here there everywhere even in their underwear!), but stopped and thought a minute. Last night I had read that on Emerald, you do have that passage to ride the Mach Bike back and forth, but not only that, you can have a Slugma or a Pokemon with Flame Body/Magma Armor on your team and that cuts the steps you need to take IN HALF MAN. The Pokemon I'm sorta looking for.. It's rare, and it's egg steps thing is over 5,000... But with a Slugma in my team, it's cut in half. 2,500 is still a large number, but not with the Mach Bike. I've already hatched 18 of them today. But be warned that the Slugma (Flame Body / Magma Armor) trick only works in Emerald! (More and more am I glad I got this game!!)
So... My target Pokemon for this game? I have quite a few. I'm hoping I find one soon, and I have a feeling I will. :)
Target PKMN: Magnemite, Absol, Mightyena, Sudowoodo, anything I can really find (Electrike would be nice too, however, I know a dude who knows a dude who has one), and the Pokemon, I have in EGGS! :P ... nah I won't find it. :( I'll fill my boxes before I find one. And trust me, I have alot of space in Emerald... What kinda sucks is the Pokemon isn't all that great, but it's always, like Gligar, been one of my lop-sided favorites, and I've never really used it. But after seeing what it can learn... It would be a real wild card cuz no one would expect it. .. Right? Regardless... it wouldn't last too long, just like Ghost. Darn-er. ;)
-DDD

Ok, I don't really care anymore. The Pokemon I'm hatching is Yanma and the babies know Signal Beam. So a blue one would be cool. But right now, I want to look up strategies on my Shiny beldum.
Oh, and I almost forgot! It's stats!:

Beldum
Lv. 5 (Obviously)
Nature: Quiet (+Sp. Attack, - Speed, which is one of the better ones IMO that I could get for a Shiny)
HP: 20
Attack: 11
Defense: 14
Sp. Attack: 11
Sp. Defense: 11
Speed: 7

And to that guy who said about all the "lackluster" posts... BAM! There ya go! But I think my luck came in when a friend said he caught a Shiny rayquaza and he said he'd been trying for 3 months. I just started trying for Beldum last night during thunderstorms. About 20 into it, I went to sleep. Today I've done it off and on, and I say I didn't quite crack 100 SRs. I might have, but it still is a minimal effort. WHOOO!!! I look at my GBA screen. And said "There it is!! ... there it is!!!" and saved, checked again, saved, put it in my DS, and checked again, saved, put it in the GBA player, and took a pic. WHOOO!!!! :D
Now to get me a card... :D
-DDD

Edit: oh, Exo, if you didn't know (I assume you do know though), you can go through 8292 battles and it'll still be that same chance. Which sucks. Or not. Depends how lucky you are, punk. Feelin' lucky, PUNK!? :P

Back