• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Minecraft: Lonely Island (Hardcore)

quillmagma

powercrazed trainer
Years
  • Minecraft: Hardcore Survival
    Lonely Island

By: Der W00ty
    (quillmagma)

*As a starting youtuber I take my chances and shoot for the stars*

From today there is a new series on YouTube to enjoy!
    On a deserted Island I find myself with only a handful of natural resources, Iron determination and Tons of Hostile Mobs that will attempt to Kill me without hesitance. On my YouTube channel this amazing series will be uploaded, and i want to invite You all to come over and have a look. Funny edited video's, Livestreams and Viewer Interaction is what I provide for this series. All I ask from You is a chance to proof myself and win your Hearts <3

Any Feedback, Positive and Criticism, is Welcome!
    If you can come up with any Challenges you want me to attempt, Please feel free to tell me in the comments below.
    When you do enjoy the series make sure toFollow me on Twitter to be updated when a new Video goes Live
    This Thread will be updated with Livestream announcements and some Video's
    The Links to my YouTube channel and Twitter are in the spoilers Below:

Come and Check out the first video here:

Back