• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello and Welcome to the world of PC!

ILikePie151

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Years
  • Are you a boy or a girl?
    <
    Selects Boy>
    So you're a boy? What is your name?
    <ILikePie151 (or Aister)>
    What are your hobbies/interests?
    I don't remember this being in a game intro... Anyway, I like pie. I am learning to script, and I enjoy playing hacks as they provide a new challenge and different strategies. I have been playing Pokemon since 2004and my first game was Pokemon Ruby. I have played and finished every single game all the way up to Gen V, which is when Pokemon slightly lost appeal for me. Not as in I stopped liking Pokemon, I mean that the games got worse. I usually play Gen III and Gen IV.
    Blah blah blah, Dreams and adventures await! Let's go to the world of PC!
    <Shrinks down to mini-sprite size>

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    That's such a creative introduction, haha. Anyway, welcome to PokéCommunity, Aister!

Scripting in ROM hacks is always a tough task. Well, at least for me. It took me about a month to learn, and even then, I wasn't quite successful at it; regardless of how hard I tried, I wasn't able to get a lot of things to actually work. It was very frustrating, and wound up losing motivation in ROM hacking due to it. Well, maybe not just because of it, but it did play a major role nonetheless.

Ah, so Pokémon Ruby was your first game? I loved that one; RSE is one of my all-time favorites. I find their story to be quite intriguing, and their music, characters, and locations make them even better. Speaking of which, I'm very excited about ORAS--their remakes! Are you? Which version will you be getting?

I hope you enjoy your stay, dear, and if there's anything you ever need, I'm here to help. Send a message to me any time, and I will gladly respond!

CJoE

スマイルは無料で? ?? �� �� ��
    Years
  • Hello there.. Welcome to PC!! Your name is pretty cool.. Anyway, enjoy your stay and have fun..if you need anything or feel like chit-chating, feel free to send me a VM..araso..

Years
  • Hello ILikePie151, I also a New Member actually, welcome to PC and enjoy your stay :D
    By the way, anyone know how to change avatar of picture profile?

CJoE

スマイルは無料で? ?? �� �� ��
    Years
  • Hello ILikePie151, I also a New Member actually, welcome to PC and enjoy your stay :D
    By the way, anyone know how to change avatar of picture profile?

this is an introduction thread so you should ask your question here.

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2014
    Hah I love this intro! Welcome to PC. I'm also new here and my opinion of pokemon is similar to yours. My first game was Fire red though, and that's been my main game to play.

Back