• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jumping in!

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2020
    Hey! I've been playing Pokemon since R/B was released in NA. Collected cards back in the day (Base/Jungle/Fossil). Started playing Magic competitively, and happened to pick up PTCG the other day and want to play this competitively as well and am looking for a community to get started in!

Ponyta

Diamond Hooves
    Years
  • Welcome to PC! I remember the good old days of the TCG. I still have a few of the jungle Pikachu around...somewhere. haha.

Anyway, there is a lot to do here now, and the Card Game section has something to offer you, or maybe the older game discussion? Have fun!

Years
  • Big welcome, Aquamaniac! ^_^ It's good to meet you.

I've never played the TCG competitively but it does seem like it'd be super fun. You're sure to love our Pokemon TCG board as it's the go-to for anything regarding the card game, including TCG Online and all that fun stuff. I'm mostly a card collector for the artwork.. seems like it's a bit of a fetish for me or something, aha. The pictures can be really gorgeous! Still have my old collection from when I was 9-10 years old.

Have a fantastic time here and hope you'll stick around actively. =) Let me know if you ever need any help.

Years
  • Hey there! Welcome to PC! I hope you have fun here and make a lot of new friends! Just remember to read and obey the rules and you should be fine! If you have any questions or just want a friend, feel free to PM or VM me! See you around!

The Prism League

Prismatic Beams Aligning
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2015
    Hey there - and welcome!

Always good to see some TCG collectors and battlers around the site, with the games being so popular. The cards really are a strong part of the community overall too. Do you have any particular cards you'd call your favorites, or signatures? What new series Level X cards do you own, if any?

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • R/B! Those are quite the memories, yeah? I used to collect the cards too, until my school banned them because everyone was stealing Pokemon cards, haha, ugh. Still though, cool that you're collecting cards too! And welcome! C:

And yes, our TCG board is there for you to explore, and discuss about the TCG game too. And I hope you enjoy that board if you choose to be active there, as well as any other board here on PC. <33

See ya, and ciao! Have a fantastic staaaaay~~

CJoE

スマイルは無料で? ?? �� �� ��
    Years
  • Hello there! Welcome to PC!! I've collected some of it too but i don't where it is now..maybe it been teared up by my lil' sis..anyway, have fun while at here..see you around..

Back