• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Old Person!

Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2017
    Geez it's been forever since I've posted here...

Hi everyone!!

I used to be really active, I even had my own little shop going and everything. But that was back in 2011, under the username mrunner4home. Now I'm ready to continue my quest to be ... a pokemon master!

I'm 20 years old and am (almost) a pokemon veteran. I've been playing since the first gen and either have or had a copy of at least one game from each. Currently I have pokemon that date back to my copy of diamond, transferred over to kalos. I have ... a lot of pokemon. I plan to obtain a copy of each one. So I'll need help. I'll probably open up another shop type thing in a bit.

I've always just played for fun, besides my obsession to catch em all, but I've been getting into competitive play more recently. If you have any tips, please share them

I'd love to make some friends and trade fcs for friend safaris!! Mine is right down there ;) v v v

Last edited:
    Years
  • Aw yay, welcome back Mikhowl! Always great to have returning members. o/

Well, the Trade Corner will be your best friend it seems. We have a crazy ton of active shops and trade threads so it's quite the bustling area with a lot to do. It took me a while to nab all 718 Pokemon in my copy of X but was so worth it.. always great to see others who plan to trade their Pokemon around. :)

Check out the friend code sharing thread to swap friend codes as well, all right? You're sure to find many friends that way. Enjoy explorin' PC and hope you'll stick around for a long while this time~

Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2017
    Thank you! I didn't know about the friend code sharing thread... I'm there now!

CJoE

スマイルは無料で? ?? �� �� ��
    Years
  • Welcome back, Mikhowl!! The community miss you so much..i hope you don't leave us again and have fun!! If you feel like chit-chating or something, feel free to send me a VM!

Back