• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legend of Zelda, Link's Final Adventure

Pokepal2007

angels awakening
Years
  • The Legend of Zelda, Link's Final Adventure

This game is a zelda game which won't have a zelda style battle system instead it has a final fantasy battle system

The story begins like this:

Many people know the legends about the triforce and the many heros who have gathered the triforce shards and saved Zelda Princess of hyrule from ganondorfs grasp.
    Now he has returned from the dark soul graveyard and has sworn revenge on the old hero's great great great grandson and kill him and cature zelda to get him.
    But is this the hero's final adventure?
    only time will tell.

Thats how the story goes

You will start in a town called Merulad and that is where you meet a fortune teller how tells you the legend.

then Your adventure begin.

characters

Link (or what ever): The old heros great great great grandson and ganondorfs archenemy.
    (playable)

Zelda: princess of hyrule who is kidnapped by ganondorf and owns the triforce of wisdom
    (playable)

Ganondorf: dark lord who has kidnapped zelda and i owner of the triforce of power
    (not playable)

Merlo: Strange sage who wants to help link save zelda
    (playable)

Garlondawn: a strange character who seems to want to attack someone
    (playable)

Orcen: Orcas long lost Twin who got separated at birth
    (not playable.)

More info on this link romhack

If you have any ideas for it post them here and if you guys have a zelda abs for rm2k3 pm me

Last edited:
    Years
  • I personally think that this is very vague. There isn't much of a storyline going on.

Also, a Final Fantasy battle system for Zelda I think would be horrible. I already don't like the battle system anyways, but why wreck it even more by putting it into a great game such as Zelda. I also think it would be horrible if this was his "Final Adventure". There's no way it can end just like that...

Pokepal2007

angels awakening
    Years
  • just because the title says final adventure does that mean link's life ends or does it mean ganondorks life ends for ever?
    maybe you are right about the battle systems but i cant seem to find a zelda battle system.

Back