• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Black 'n White [12/4: We are Back!!!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Seuss

Will finish GS Chronicles, I swear!
Years
  • Thanks to reopen my thread chubby Spheal Spherical Ice!

And the announcement is...
    Pokemon BnW Are Back!!!

Yeah, the Hack of the August Month are back, in a few hours I upload a new screenshots of the new style of the hack, using a better tilesets style.

And I use a new base for this, to be accurate the Jonkane's 870 base, and now all the 649 Pokemon from Kanto-Unova will be available!

That's all!

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2023
    Thank you very much for including all the Pokemon from Kanto to Unova. I can't wait!

Reject217

Great Pokémon Reject
    Years
  • UWAAA!!! (tears of joy streams down face) You're back! Welcome back! I can't wait to see your updates! -sniff- :')

SidDays

Professional Lurker
    Years
  • I'd rather you finish this hack before the other one first, Johto has been done a lot of times but this could be the first successful Unova remake. It's looking great so far!

(btw many of the image links are broken)

ZoneX

Spriter
    Years
  • I'm definitely looking forward to this!! I was actually pretty impressed by 5th gen!! I wonder if the sleep reset(every time you switch a sleeping Pokemon the number of times it sleeps resets) will occur!! I hope not! I've learned that that was pretty problematic for people whom played in 5th gen competitive wifi battles !

Other than that I'll keep a sharp eye out for this!!

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    How are you going to manage the issue of EV training since the fire red game lacks the EV reducing berries? Having to breed a fresh starter is a waste of time and no current tool kit enables the EV berries into fire red hacks.

Years
  • How are you going to manage the issue of EV training since the fire red game lacks the EV reducing berries? Having to breed a fresh starter is a waste of time and no current tool kit enables the EV berries into fire red hacks.

Well actually now you can add EV reducing berries with ASM. The tutorial's here

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Well actually now you can add EV reducing berries with ASM. The tutorial's here

Sad to say this doesn't help me at all since I can't read these hex edit tutorials without constant headaches as no one apparently uses hex editor NEO and because of it I can't tell if I click the right editing tool on the program according to the hex tutorials here.

Years
  • Sad to say this doesn't help me at all since I can't read these hex edit tutorials without constant headaches as no one apparently uses hex editor NEO and because of it I can't tell if I click the right editing tool on the program according to the hex tutorials here.

Well I'd recommend HxD as a hex editor.

Bill Cipher

Call me Fuxydia~!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2016
    I know that was Harsh... But a lot of good hacks only promises all good features. And do not post anywhere any beta to test it and judge.

You could of put "I hope this doesn't become discontinued", or "I hope this continues".
    The way you wrote it, makes it seem like the project is dead.
    The OP posted, and re-opened the thread 16 days ago, it's hardly enough time to consider a dead project.

Finally, I was not asking for a beta or to be a tester.
    I was simply saying I'd love to try this, when it's released.

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2016
    Eagerly waiting for the beta! Please don't drop the project as Teh Blazer has already done that :(

anonyboy

Pokemon Aerial Emerald Creator&Pokemon Hybrid Co-C
    Years
  • I know that was Harsh... But a lot of good hacks only promises all good features. And do not post anywhere any beta to test it and judge.

Atecain look, you have to understand that good hacks and features take time to accomplish and you mustn't rush a hacker. We are all hacking out of free will and the fun hacking gives us and we work at our own phase. Please understand and stop making silly and insulting comments.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    This thread's last post was at the 20th of December before it was bumped. Don't post in threads that are over a month old, please. Ruki Makino, message one of the moderators if you'd like this thread re-opened.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back